BY PÜR COSMETICS

With Contour Diaries Contour Palette, you too can sculpt and define your makeup story. Featuring three super creamy and blendable shades for contouring and three luminious shades for highlighting, this 6-piece contour and highlight palette makes it easy to accentuate like a pro. The lighter shades are used to draw soft, “lit from within” attention to the high points of the face and help brighten the dark shadows that may lurk under the eyes. The darker shades create faux shadows that chisel your cheekbones or slenderize other facial features. These buildable powders are mixable and customizable to create the right highlight and dimension for every skin tone. Get truly envious features instantly.

Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
This contour kit is amazing. It works for literally every skin type (contouring- pale to tan skintones & reverse contouring - for deeper skin tones)! It blends like a dream, is buildable. Its not chalky or heavy on the skin. Its even great for working makeup artists or the average joe. If you're not a working makeup artist the darker shades are great as eyeshadows as well. The lighter shades are great as shadows for you with darker skin tones as well! Its well worth the price. There is not talc, mineral oil or harmful chemicals and it's cruelty free!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I love this palette so much! There are shades in here to high light contour and bronze with! I use a deeper one to contour and a lighter shade to bronze the face! They are matte with no shimmer which is a must for me! Blend amazingly over the skin. I recommend this for beginners and expert MUAs ❤️
Christian S.
Louisville, KY
My favorite contour palette ever! The colors blend so nicely and pigmented enough so it’s not too dark and insane on your face. Great with almost every skin tone and I will continue to buy and cry the day it’s discontinued.
briannaMckayMua '.
Louisville, KY
I have this palette and it is my favorite !! I am so happy I purchased this product because it has all the shades to work with !. This is my first contour and highlight powder palette and it’s amazing . I totally recommend !
Amber H.
Louisville, KY
Getting palette for the cost. I was kind of worried when buying it but the sample on my skin just worked. I have medium to fair skin. I absolutely love it. Can’t beat it for 23 bucks at kohls. Highly recommend.
Carly S.
I can't believe no one else has reviewed this. Whew! Lots of pressure on me! I picked this up at Kohls for $25ish after using my $10 Kohls cash. PUR is raved for being cruelty free and having products that are good for your skin. This is my 3rd contour palette and I must say I was quite pleased. The powders are very buttery. I like the two lighter contours, but the darkest one isn't made for my fair skin. The wide range of colors you can make from this palette is endless: everything from sharp to subtle. The yellow I put right under my eyes. The two highlights aren't extremely pigmented but I am one who likes very subtle blushes (which is what I use them as). No shimmer colors so pass on that glow! I wasn't bothered I already have a collection of shimmery highlighters. They do take a little effort to blend and occasionally show up splotchy but I think that's my lack of contouring knowledge. Great price! I am wearing the contour below- I DID put the darkest brown color on this particular day.
Ashlee L.
CONCORD, NH
I got this in a boxycharm and actually gave it to a firemen for Christmas. I love pur but I have so many of these shades. She uses it all the time and loves it!
Cheyenne H.
Moscow, ID
Ive never actually tried this palate. I have tried the Bronze and Brighten one given in BoxyCharm and It looked like I straight up put bronze on my.face
shyanne s.
Winchester, KY
I couldn’t find the actual palette I wanted to review but the pigments from this brand are out of this world!
Shelesea R.
Chestermere , AB
This seems to be a great palette for contouring. You get 3 contour shades and 3 matte highlight shades, which are great for setting under eye concealer. When using this palette on clients, it blends like a dream and gives a beautiful definition to the face. I personally wouldn't purchase it for myself because it isn't deep enough for my complexion. If you are a light to medium skin tone you would enjoy this palette.
Saron A.