BY PÜR COSMETICS

With Contour Diaries Contour Palette, you too can sculpt and define your makeup story. Featuring three super creamy and blendable shades for contouring and three luminious shades for highlighting, this 6-piece contour and highlight palette makes it easy to accentuate like a pro. The lighter shades are used to draw soft, “lit from within” attention to the high points of the face and help brighten the dark shadows that may lurk under the eyes. The darker shades create faux shadows that chisel your cheekbones or slenderize other facial features. These buildable powders are mixable and customizable to create the right highlight and dimension for every skin tone. Get truly envious features instantly.

LAURELLE V.
I recieved this in my Boxycharm and it blends so amazing! It also kinda smells like chocolate.. The pigment is definitely there so go very lightly with it. The highligher is beautiful and blendable. It isn’t chalky or powdery! I’m glad I got a contour palette this month because I’ve been running out of my bronzer.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I got this, or a similar one to this, in this months Boxy Charm. And y’all look at that highlight and contour on my face. This picture is from my cousins wife’s baby shower. This baby blended so well and it’s super pigmented, easy to a apply and a little goes a long way. Highlight is crazy good! This was my fav item in my Boxy Charm subscription 💕 def recommend you try it!
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I love this palette so much! There are shades in here to high light contour and bronze with! I use a deeper one to contour and a lighter shade to bronze the face! They are matte with no shimmer which is a must for me! Blend amazingly over the skin. I recommend this for beginners and expert MUAs ❤️
Shauntai K.
Rock falls , IL
I love the smell of this contour kit. It smells like chocolate! It is very pigmented and works will with my combination skin. I like this almost as much as I like my ABH contour kit. I would recommend this to a more to someone with more make up experience.
Sabrina R.
I was so disappointed when I tried the Sculptor quad from my boxycharm. The contour/bronzer is so dark for my skintone and the product itself is patchy and legit looks like dirt. (I don't even think this would look good on deeper skin tones because the formula is terrible) The highlight shades are fine but the product is chalky rather than buttery . Not a fan.
Maria S.
I love the color selection in this palette. I’m not one to usually contour, but this palette gives a good selection of bronzer and contour shades. I also like the banana powder and the light pink shade in the palette as well!
Christian S.
Louisville , KY
My favorite contour palette ever! The colors blend so nicely and pigmented enough so it’s not too dark and insane on your face. Great with almost every skin tone and I will continue to buy and cry the day it’s discontinued.
Brianna D.
Louisville, KY
I have this palette and it is my favorite !! I am so happy I purchased this product because it has all the shades to work with !. This is my first contour and highlight powder palette and it’s amazing . I totally recommend !
Raven M.
This contour palette came in this month’s boxycharm and I had to admit although I don’t contour a bunch I was so excited! I loved that it was super versatile and catered to most complexions because I am golden tan to deep complexion. For the lighter shades I have used them as a shadow because hey let’s be creative. I love the formula and the packaging is so sleek and minimalist!
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Colors in this pallet are great if you have a light skin tone and the fact that pur is all natural is great. My issue with this contour kit is that it does not blend well at all. It will go on thick and it takes forever to blend out even if you just tap your brush in. It is super pigmented but im just not a fan of how long it takes to make it look nice.
Janeigne N.