Contour Cream Kit Light to Medium

by Anastasia Beverly Hills

What it is: A kit with three highlight and three contour shades in one easy-to-clean palette. What it does: Expertly sculpt and define your features with these highly blendable shades. A cream version of the cult-favorite original Contour Kit from Anastasia Beverly Hills, they come in Light to Deep kits to match all skin tones. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates What else you need to know: Choose the kit that matches your skin tone: Light: Fair (pure sand), Neutral (sheer peach), Banana (pale yellow), Java (mocha), Light Sculpt (sepia brown), and Havana (warm russet). Fair: Fair (pure sand), Fawn (café latte), Lustre (sheer porcelain), Mink (toasted almond), Shadow (caramel latte), and Soft Light (pale peach). Medium: Cream (golden wheat), Banana (pale yellow), Warm Coral (orange pink), Cinnamon (reddish brown), Chocolate (coconut shell), and Ash Brown (cool medium brown). Deep: Carob (deep mahogany), Chocolate (coconut shell), Coral (reddish orange), Espresso (rich chocolate), Nude (golden cream), and Rich Earth (dark golden brown).

Could someone help me with what colors to put where. What is a good palette to start out with ?
Is it easy to blend?
How would you recommend is the best way to apply this product?
Start your review of Contour Cream Kit Light to Medium!
Product Highlights
“...advanced makeup background. if you are just starting off with contour a powder contour kit will be a lot easier to work with :)” in reviews
Pia P.
Berlin, Berlin
My first Cream Contour Products I used and til today my favorite cream contour products!! I really love them!
Nicole R.
This has been my go to contouring kit for the past year. I definitely prefer the cream compared to the powder as i feel i can blend it well. The packaging was ok.. but the logo has rubbed off. I bought it online. I would recommend others to buy this.
Amber M.
Firstly, I thought that the texture of these is quite stiff and not very easy to blend but a drop of oil solves the problem. The price is fair and the quality is high.
Farin H.
Jamaica, NY
It defines the features with blendable shades. They come in light to deep kits to match all skin tones
member-f58a9a697
So heavenly I looks so good with it. I will never switch to another it's my holy grail.
Jade W.
Fayetteville, NC
The best contour kit I've ever purchased and not too expensive like some! I only use the darker colors the light colors aren't light enough
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
The hype is worth purchasing this palette but beginners beware. I love most ABH products but have found her concealers to be heavy. When using this please abide by the "A Little Goes A Long Way" rule. All shades are extremely pigmented, Creamy, and blendable IF you allow it to sit for a minute before blending, if not you will be working with it for too long and might end up applying too much which it well then oxidize and appear caked. I do not recommend any shade for the under eye area as the formula is heavy and have found it to settle into lines causing them to look more prominent. If mixed with a moisturizing primer, or even a light weight moisturizer you may not have that problem.
Anai M.
Santa Maria, CA
Works fine just need to blend very well!! Mine dried so I have to add oil! I would rather use powder🙂!
Brittney M.
Rexburg, ID
I have to say that this is one of the best cream contour kits that I have used. It blends really nicely, and I find it can be used in all different seasons because of the variety in the shades. I have found that the lighter colors are very useful when it comes to lightening up the area under the eye. I absolutely love this pallet!
Rebekah H.
Love!! I'm a novice at makeup but my husband bought me this for Christmas and it's so easy to use. Plus it feels great on my skin!

758 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
carmen alejandra P.
Rachel H.
Edmond, OK
il y a un an
Ellie T. • il y a 10 mois
I have dry skin and it blends easily for me without looking flaky. I use a flat contour, large angled contour brush, and small concealer brush