Continuum

by Continuum

Personnel: Georg Graewe (piano); Ernst Reijseger (cello); Gerry Hemingway (celesta, drums, percussion); Georg Graewe; Ernst Reijseger; Gerry Hemingway (marimba).Recording information: Bruno Waler Saal, Bayerische Staatsoper Munchen, German (04/05/2005).Editor: Adrian von Ripka.

Is this good? What age range do you recommend it for or what gender?
Start your review of Continuum!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is my favorite show on tv right now.in reviews
This has a very interesting story line and I like that it keeps you thinking.in reviews
Plays on a lot of real life events that are possible in our time now.in reviews
The main character is a badass.in reviews
This show is awesome I really need them to come out with another season of this greatness.in reviews
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Pretty good. They can do a lot more with it but that's up to the writers. I personally thought it was going to be better but it's not bad.
Let me tell you…I watched the final episode of season 1, and…I can't wait season 2!!! Canadians sure know how to make a great TV show! I've always liked Canadian TV movies, high quality „products" by all means…and „Continuum" is just like a fresh breeze on your face. Why?! Because it's mysterious, very well made, smart, intelligent, and it puts your logic to a test! If you loved „The X files", liked „Millenium", watched „Fringe" and love mystery and suspense with a smart and refreshing story, „Continuum" is the way to go! It explores theories… time travel, history, future…it questions today and its impact on tomorrow, and how yesterday's decisions become today's reality. It also brings a healthy dose of nice special effects, and just the dosage that can't hurt and make the show too „virtual". Acting is superb! The characters are slowly being developed, the backgrounds seem to perfectly fit…all in all…exactly what fans of sci-fi and mystery need(ed)!
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Great show, awesome plot twists, not another show like it!! I can't get enough!
Great show, awesome plot twists, not another show like it!! I can't get enough!
Cedar Springs, MI
This is my favorite show on TV right now. I'm going to be so bummed if it doesn't renew for the next season! The man who created this show is such a visionary, he planned out a complex plotline that spans 7 seasons (only three have aired so far). Basically, an execution of several terrorists goes wrong, when it turns out they've smuggled a time travel device into the chamber with them, and Kiera, the lady you see in the thumbnail, is a futuristic cop who accidentally gets sent back to present day Vancouver along with them. Seriously awesome new spin on a crime drama.
At first I really enjoyed this show but then in the second season it just started to get confusing and didn't make much since. I haven't watched it since. It just didn't keep my attention well.
Las Vegas, NV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Im just getting into this show. I'm on the second season, and I must say I'm really enjoying it. The main character is a badass. I love the sci-fi aspect about it. Its not corny or overpowering, it fits right in. The story line is great too, it keeps you thinking.
Phoenix, AZ
It's not too bad for a sci-fi type of show. The characters are interesting, the storyline gets a little wonky but is still easy to follow, and it is an entertaining watch. I can never find it on normal TV but watch through Netflix.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This show is awesome I really need them to come out with another season of this greatness. It is def an easy watch that will have you coming back for more
Dartmouth, MA
By far my favorite show ever. If you like scifi then this is perfect. Plays on a lot of real life events that are possible in our time now. Rachel Nichols is amazing in this show. I can't wait for the next season!
Palatine, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I liked continuum. I have only watched the first season but I thought it was pretty good.