MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersClinique
Continuous Coverage Foundation and Concealer Makeup SPF 15

Continuous Coverage Foundation and Concealer Makeup SPF 15

Shop Clinique Continuous Coverage Makeup Broad Spectrum SPF 15. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Need to rider pleqde
My mother has been using Clinique Continuous Coverage foundation for years. She can no longer find it anywhere, and every store she’s been to has told her it’s been discontinued. What is a foundation that’s comparable to this?
what is the best foundation or tinted moisturizer for uneven skin tone? I typically dont use for full coverage and like light as I live in florida
Start your review of Continuous Coverage Foundation and Concealer Makeup SPF 15!
Alma M.
Midland, TX
Continuous Coverage Foundation and Concealer Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Alma M.
Review for: Natural Honey Glow
I love love Clinique products! This makeup is beautiful, looks great once applied, however you need to make sure you’re skin is prepped well with a very hydrating primer otherwise I feel like it tends to cake a little bit. I also feel like it has an orangey tint to it... not a full oxidized tint just a little bit on the orange side so make sure you pick the right tone for your skin.
Liese D.
Lincoln, NE
Continuous Coverage Foundation and Concealer Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Liese D.
Purchased at: Dillard's
Review for: Ivory Glow
This is probably the worst foundation that I have ever tried. The picture on the left is with the foundation. It was taken about 3 hours after application and as you can see, it’s cakey, emphasizing my pores like crazy and just settling everywhere. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen my skin look so awful. On the right, is the too faced peach perfect foundation the following day, in the same exact location also after 3 hours of application with the same primer, powder, skincare routine, etc. Both pictures are in natural lighting, with zeros editing. But it truly shows how bad this product was unfortunately :( Please save your money, anything is better than this!
Annie B.
springhill
Clinique is the only makeup I will buy. The quality is wonderful and I always try new foundations. The Continuous Coverage has been my favorite as It doens't seem to wear off like other brands do.
Kendall H.
Carthage, TX
I love anything by Clinique! It leaves your skin looking smooth and healthy! You get a natural looking glow that looks beautiful.
Victoria G.
Escondido, CA
This is my all time favorite foundation. It is a heavier coverage, so if you're like me and hate your freckles then this is the foundation you want. Goes on smooth and doesn't leave your face looking cakey. I use this product with Clinique Almost Powder.
Jennifer B.
Hands down, bar none the absolute BEST foundation I have ever used. There's no point in bothering with anything else. This covers absolutely everything, it's thick so it doesn't feel like your face is wet, and it dries to a beautiful matte finish. LOVE. Just wish it came in more than four shades. It doesn't come light enough for me, but I STILL use it and just add light powder--that's how awesome it is!
Kami M.
I wore this for many years as a foundation to cover my acne. It does last all day, and it covers completely even red and dark spots. I now use it as a concealer at times during breakouts. It is very thick and I feel like it requires some moisturizer to go on smoothly as a full-face foundation. It's worth the money if you're looking for full coverage.
Elizabeth M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love how this foundation makes my face feel it also has a flawless finish but it's kinda pricey
Victoria P.
Meadville, PA
Gorgeous all over color. Covers under eye dark circles. Its a wonderful creme cover up! I recommend it to all ladies it lasts all day it can be quite pricey though. But its well worth it for the out come of it its not the commercialized drug store make up. its recommended for oily skin which i do have so i give this five out of five stars!
Madi H.
Tifton, GA
Continuous Coverage Foundation and Concealer Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Madi H.
I have a few freckles and after a few reviews that I saw on influensters I decided to try this product, not only am i super happy with my purchase but I'm in love with how it gives full coverage all day long. I also you the invisible powder from Clinique to keep it in place
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
il y a 2 ans
Continuous Coverage Foundation and Concealer Makeup SPF 15 Revlon ColorStay Whipped Creme Makeup, 330 True Beige, .8 fl oz These 2 are amazing for full coverage if u don't need quiet as full coverage but u still need coverage I'd go w Clinique Beyond Perfecting Foundation Concealer or Estee Lauder Double Wear or do u need medium coverage? #Kathleen D.