Continental Mills Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Crackle Premium Cookie Mix 13.2oz

BY CONTINENTAL MILLS

Find Cookies, Brownies And Bars at Target.com! Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Crackle Premium Cookie Mix 13.2oz see more...

Buy on Target
Sharlyn O.
Sharlyn O.
I used the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Crackle Premium Cookie Mix this morning since I have been craving these cookies for months. I saw this at my local Vons and decided to give it a try! The ingredients were very simple just two eggs and some vegetable oil and add it to the mix. I didn't find the process too daunting since I was using a cookie scoop to portion all of the dough. I did find that the packet of confectioner's sugar they provided was not enough, but good thing I had some handy in my pantry. I will take in the suggestion of chilling the dough before scooping, so that it would be easier roll it in the confectioner's sugar.  Taste test from the co-workers and they gave it 5 stars. It was chewy and soft like a brownie, but in cookie form. Delicious!
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
San Jose, CA
Good cookies but...
The dough is kinda sticky and can be difficult to work with. I put it in the freezer 10 min before to use it. Much better! They don't have has much as powder sugar on it after baking also the tiny sugar package is not enough for 18 cookies. I added extra. The taste is good the texture is more on the soft side. I baked this cookies from scratch before and they were more crispy (I liked it better)
Kristy Y.
Kristy Y.
Kaneohe, HI
The cookies were a bit messy and difficult to make. You have to mix it and roll it in powdered sugar but they don't give a lot of sugar and the mix is sticky. They came out tasting a lot like brownies so for the extra effort, I would just skip this cookie mix and sub for the brownie mix.
Felecia F.
Felecia F.
Tarzana , CA
I really love these delicious cookies and they are a great value. My only complaint is they are kinda difficult to make. The batter is super sticky and hard to manage. Lots of fun to make but take your time. May need extra powdered sugar.
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Delicious cookies. Didn't take long to make and there was mire than enough powered sugar to use in the packet. A good and fast to make treat for a small party of six to eight people.