Continental Concession Sweet & Salty Bar Peanut 1.8Z - Pack of 15

by Continental Concession

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Peanut Chewy XL Granola Bars are 50% larger than our original Sweet & Salty bars. They are packed with even more of the good stuff like peanuts, creamy peanut butter and 100% natural whole grain oats. It's a satisfying snack the whole family can enjoy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Continental Concession Sweet & Salty Bar Peanut 1.8Z - Pack of 15!
Product Highlights
“They taste like a healthier version of a PayDay candy bar, packed full of salty peanuts and a creamy peanut butter coating with a delicious sweet granola flavor!” in reviews
“It's a great snack for after school,on break at work, or just because!!” in reviews
“They taste great and satisfy my hunger.” in reviews
Ankeny, IA
These are a great snack bar! The flavor is amazing and its actually pretty filling. I feel like I am treating myself to a healthier dessert option when I eat them. I wish the macros were better, but I cant really complain because it fills my sweet tooth in addition to my hunger.
Cambria, WI
These bars taste really good and it's kinda like a small healthy snack to have whenever your running low on time or just want a snack. I would recommend to anyone if you like peanuts. They are reasonably priced as well.
Douglasville, GA
I so love this product. I just bought some yesterday and they are not too expensive and have a good variety to choose from. I am a repeat buyer and wouldn't mind trying the flavors I haven't had yet. Right now I'm stuck on fruit and nut.
I'm typically not a fan of the nut granola bars. I generally eat only the Nature Valley Oat Granola Bars, but I must say these bars are delicious. They taste like a healthier version of a PayDay candy bar, packed full of salty peanuts and a creamy peanut butter coating with a delicious sweet granola flavor! The only downside may be that too many can hurt your teeth, but this will only allow you to savor more for later!
Jacksonville, FL
Grabbed this single bar for a quick snack on the way to work. For $.79 it's a great way to ward off hunger. Very tasty and easy to eat. Soft and chewy and didn't bother my teeth like some others do. Really liked the honey roasted almond butter- a great combination with the peanuts and granola.
Columbus , OH
This is a good snack on the go when you don't have time to eat real food then this is your best choice. It leaves you satisfied and feeling full. It also tastes great and is also cheap as well. I recommend this for busy people that don't have time to eat at home. Really tastes good
This is a beach snack must have!!! It's a little snack to keep you full until your beach day is done and it combines the most amazing tastes of salty but sweet. I would highly recommend these for beach days or any other days where you need an extra snack to keep you going!
Hilliard, OH
Pretty good tastes like you're eating a giant peanut and I prefer other breakfast bars to this one. It's a good quick morning snack but the flavor just doesn't cut it for me. I would recommend it to people who love peanuts.
Springville, PA
This bar has the perfect balance of sweet and salty. I fell in love with them in one bite. I make sure to pick these up every time I'm at the grocery store. They are perfect for traveling in your bag or purse.
This is so good and healthy and convenient. How do you know this is so good? I hate all nuts, especially peanuts, but I love these bars. They are healthy, but have enough yummy stuff in them that you will still look forward to the taste. Also, they are a good size.

Looking for your answer?