Continental Concession Sweet & Salty Bar Peanut 1.8Z - Pack of 15

by Continental Concession

Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Peanut Chewy XL Granola Bars are 50% larger than our original Sweet & Salty bars. They are packed with even more of the good stuff like peanuts, creamy peanut butter and 100% natural whole grain oats. It's a satisfying snack the whole family can enjoy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Continental Concession Sweet & Salty Bar Peanut 1.8Z - Pack of 15!
Product Highlights
“They taste like a healthier version of a PayDay candy bar, packed full of salty peanuts and a creamy peanut butter coating with a delicious sweet granola flavor!” in reviews
“It's a great snack for after school,on break at work, or just because!!” in reviews
“They taste great and satisfy my hunger.” in reviews
Severn, MD
Nature Valley products are simply fantastic, but these sweet & salty nut bars have got to be my favorite. They are perfect on-the-go, and the flavors are rich and delicious. My favorite is the almond. These bars are packed with nuts and yumminess!
Huntington, Wv
I love this granola bar. It's so good and helps keep you satisfied! It's a great snack for after school,on break at work, or just because!! It's the perfect amount of peanut butter and peanuts. Not too overwhelming either!
This is definitely one of my favorite snack bars. It doesn't cling to my teeth or anything. There's no fallout from the package because it sticky so it doesn't make a mess in my car when I eat it while driving.
Elsa, TX
One of my favorite snacks that I tend to buy. It is perfect solution when you want sweet and salty snack but it also a healthy version. I would recommend when you are on the go.
Jasper, GA
Only granola bar we can get my 16 year old brother to eat. Perfect to send with him to school as a snack for the day or before his baseball games to keep his energy level up and hunger down. Always on our grocery list
Baldwinsville, NY
This product is a favorite of mine. Love the combination of sweet and sault. They are perfect for on the go when your running late, they are delicious and healthy but also full you up.
Crowley, TX
These were a godsend while I was breastfeeding. Easy to hold in one hand. Helped keep my energy up and my stomach from rumbling while I was otherwise occupied. Still love them today!
Knoxville, TN
This is a great snack or on the go bar. You can never go wrong with nuts and peanut butter. It's the perfectly healthy bar with granola nuts and a peanut butter coating, which creates a perfect balance of savory whole flavor and a creamy crunch texture.
Carrollton, TX
These are like crack. Seriously so delicious the peanut butter will make you become an addict. We used to stock these at work I'd spend half my paycheck on these babies. But be wary of the dreaded calories. These pack a punch.
Atlanta, GA
My mom picked these up randomly. my brother & i are VERY picky eaters. so one day I decided to try them, I LOVED IT! i hate nuts and peanut butter but after we ate the whole pack, she had to get another!

Looking for your answer?