BY CONTINENTAL CONCESSION

Sweet and salty peanut flavored granola bar using pure and natural ingredients. Granola BarNature ValleySize Oz=1.8 see more...

Continental Concession Sweet & Salty Bar Peanut 1.8Z - Pack of 15
  • "They taste like a healthier version of a PayDay candy bar, packed full of salty peanuts and a creamy peanut butter coating with a delicious sweet granola flavor!" in 3 reviews
  • "It's a great snack for after school,on break at work, or just because!!" in 2 reviews
  • "They taste great and satisfy my hunger." in 1 review
Kaydee B.
Kaydee B.
This is a beach snack must have!!! It's a little snack to keep you full until your beach day is done and it combines the most amazing tastes of salty but sweet. I would highly recommend these for beach days or any other days where you need an extra snack to keep you going!
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Cambria, WI
Review for: Granola Bar 1.8 oz; 53 g
These bars taste really good and it's kinda like a small healthy snack to have whenever your running low on time or just want a snack. I would recommend to anyone if you like peanuts. They are reasonably priced as well.
Briceida R.
Briceida R.
Elsa, TX
Review for: Granola Bar 1.8 oz; 53 g
One of my favorite snacks that I tend to buy. It is perfect solution when you want sweet and salty snack but it also a healthy version. I would recommend when you are on the go.
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I like to carry these around in my purse for a snack for me and the kids. We love how the sweet and salty taste together. Way healthier than a candy bar.
megan h.
megan h.
wheeling, WV
I get this at Kroger's, love this anything with peaut butter I'm down it's a granola bar you can't past up.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
Wellness Guru Expert
I didn't think i would really like these but to my surprise they are really good
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Hilliard, OH
Review for: Granola Bar 1.8 oz; 53 g
Pretty good tastes like you're eating a giant peanut and I prefer other breakfast bars to this one. It's a good quick morning snack but the flavor just doesn't cut it for me. I would recommend it to people who love peanuts.
Camille D.
Camille D.
Knoxville, TN
This is a great snack or on the go bar. You can never go wrong with nuts and peanut butter. It's the perfectly healthy bar with granola nuts and a peanut butter coating, which creates a perfect balance of savory whole flavor and a creamy crunch texture.
Kristy R.
Kristy R.
Jacksonville, FL
Grabbed this single bar for a quick snack on the way to work. For $.79 it's a great way to ward off hunger. Very tasty and easy to eat. Soft and chewy and didn't bother my teeth like some others do. Really liked the honey roasted almond butter- a great combination with the peanuts and granola.
Jacqueline D.
Jacqueline D.
springville, PA
This bar has the perfect balance of sweet and salty. I fell in love with them in one bite. I make sure to pick these up every time I'm at the grocery store. They are perfect for traveling in your bag or purse.