BY CONTIGO

Ashley S.
New Haven
I love the sleek design of this water bottle and the loop on top that opens to provide an easier way to carry the bottle. The bottle does leak, be careful when you throw it in a bag. They do come with rings in the top to prevent leaking but they aren’t effective. I recommend these bottles as long as you keep them upright!
Kat
Love this water bottle. I use it every day and it really keeps my water cold for 2-3 hours. It also does not obtain any smell over time which is something that is good in a water bottle. Would 100% buy
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this water bottle for everyday use. I like to keep it with me throughout the work day so I keep hydrated, and also to supplement a workout. I love the circle hook that I can pop up for easy carrying. I am a repeat buyer. I had to buy a replacement after 2 years because the clasp stopped working and wouldn't stay shut. I think this is partly my fault because I would slam it shut instead of using the release button. Overall, I am very satisfied with this water bottle and have not had any leaks.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I really liked the ring to hold this bottle with. It was the water bottle that I carried with me everywhere for a while and it passed the test of me being clumsy and probably dropping it once a day (or more). I only stopped using it because I accidentally left it somewhere and lost it. I gave it 3 stars because since having this water bottle I have started to use a stainless steel water bottle and the contigo was not sweat proof (aka if it was on a table or hard surface it would leave a ring of condensation) and it did not keep my water cold.
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
I liked this water bottle it was easy to carry. I didn't have any problems with it leaking! I used it for mostly water it didn't smell when I used anything else in it. I would recommend this and you can purchase this at target.
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
I have been looking for a good water bottle for years. This one is finally it! I have given these as gifts to people and everyone always asks me where I got them from. My mom made me order her three because she wanted one for work, one for home and one for the car. It has a handle you can open it with the push of one button with a single hand. It's easy, sturdy and holds quite a bit of water
Rachel K.
Owen Sound
I have this water bottle in mint colour. I have had it for two years and there are still no scratches and looks as new as when I bought it. This also works as the perfect lightweight water bottle for hiking/ gym/ stashed in your purse!
Valerie S.
London
I love this bottle. Although it doesn't keep my beverages cool like Contigo's other insulated travel mugs.
I enjoy the wide spout that the bottle gives, some other bottles have way too small of opening.
Korie P.
Innisfil
These water bottles are amazing our family uses them everyday!! I have three of my own coffee iced coffee and water!!! My son has one now that he is finally drinking out of a straw I recommend these to anyone!!! Minus the fact I might need to invest in this exact one now that I have had it for a while starting to leak a bit!! I have had a lot of contigo and would still recommend