BY CONTIGO

Staci F.
Staci F.
Columbus, OH
I really liked the ring to hold this bottle with. It was the water bottle that I carried with me everywhere for a while and it passed the test of me being clumsy and probably dropping it once a day (or more). I only stopped using it because I accidentally left it somewhere and lost it. I gave it 3 stars because since having this water bottle I have started to use a stainless steel water bottle and the contigo was not sweat proof (aka if it was on a table or hard surface it would leave a ring of condensation) and it did not keep my water cold.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this water bottle for everyday use. I like to keep it with me throughout the work day so I keep hydrated, and also to supplement a workout. I love the circle hook that I can pop up for easy carrying. I am a repeat buyer. I had to buy a replacement after 2 years because the clasp stopped working and wouldn't stay shut. I think this is partly my fault because I would slam it shut instead of using the release button. Overall, I am very satisfied with this water bottle and have not had any leaks.
Kathleen K.
Kathleen K.
Amherst, NY
I have been looking for a good water bottle for years. This one is finally it! I have given these as gifts to people and everyone always asks me where I got them from. My mom made me order her three because she wanted one for work, one for home and one for the car. It has a handle you can open it with the push of one button with a single hand. It's easy, sturdy and holds quite a bit of water
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Richwood, OH
I liked this water bottle it was easy to carry. I didn't have any problems with it leaking! I used it for mostly water it didn't smell when I used anything else in it. I would recommend this and you can purchase this at target.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
London
I love this bottle. Although it doesn't keep my beverages cool like Contigo's other insulated travel mugs.
I enjoy the wide spout that the bottle gives, some other bottles have way too small of opening.