BY CONTIGO #4 in Travel Mugs

Carry any hot beverage in this contigo west loop coffee mug by ignite. It is made of durable stainless steel and features a leak- and spill-proof design. The included drink-through lid allows for easy sipping. see more...

Contigo Westloop Coffee Mug - Berry
  • "these mugs work great we love them and me and my mom both have pink so pretty and use them for tea not coffee " in 1 review
  • "Keeps cold water COLD, and hot drinks hot." in 1 review
  • "Keeps my coffee hot for a long time, which is perfect because I don't drink it very fast." in 1 review
Noa F.
Purchased at: Target
This is a great product! It keeps my drinks cold or hot (depending on the beverage) for a very long time. It’s virtually impossible to spill, which is a huge plus. It has a grippy ring towards the top, which makes it easy to hold on to. I also really like the color. Overall, this is a great product for on the go, at the office, or when you’re just chilling at home.
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
My super nice contigo autoseal tumbler. It will not spill and it preserves the warmness of my coffee. Easy to carry. I bought this from amazon they have good deal in amazon plus free shipping if you are a prime member. I love the purple color.. Contigo Westloop Coffee Mug - Berry
Erin B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I’ve been happy using this contigo mug for several years now. I do find it is sometimes difficult to clean therefore I couldn’t give it 5 stars but overall a great product and I’ve been happy with it keeping my coffee warm for work!
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This mug I had for a long time .. husband had same kind . Until someone told me to take the lid apart and see how much mold is building up . It's not a easy way to clean this mug. So what I did was boiled the top piece to see how much junk I can see come out . And yuuuuuuk. I tossed both of them away.. So much black mold buildup check yours!! But I did like how it kept my drink warm and cold if needed . Easy to use with a side click to open. . Was my fav to travel with knowing my drink will stay it's temp for a while..
Lilian J.
Love mine! I'm a coffee lover, and my mug keeps it nice and hot long enough for me to get through my 1 hour commute and the first 3 hours of my work day. Once I'm finished with my coffee, I rinse it & refill it with cold water to hydrate throughout the day.
Dayana S.
Vista , CA
Bueno by Contigo 10oz in pink is what I purchased at Target for 7.99
If you don't like caring around the larger tumblers this is perfect! It's so cute and very functional. Spill Proof trust me I tested it out. Dishwasher safe and did I say cute?
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
I am in need of such a beautiful mug instead of using a plastic cup to put my coffee in this is so pretty love the color  I would love to try this product. This is so gorgeous.
Maya S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
La mejor taza de café que mantiene su café caliente todo el día. Lo probé y después de 8 horas mi café todavía estaba caliente! ¡Asombroso! Son muy asequibles y lo recomendaría a todo el mundo que bebidas bebidas calientes (o frío)!
Brittany L.
I have not gotten to use this product yet but it seems like the perfect cup to keep my coffee hot and ready to drink! I love the look of this product and hope I get around to using it soon! #excited!!!
Julianne H.
This coffee cup is a must have for anyone who drinks coffee on the go. This cup keeps my coffee warm for HOURS and I've never had that before. I've purchased many of these and will continue to do so.
Chrissy P.
Eufaula, OK
I have kids, so I need to know isthis product is durable?
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
Do you use it for hot drinks or cold drinks?
Sarah K.
East Aurora, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Does it keep your drink cold? Hot?
Samantha M.
Elon, NC
Does this keep coffee hot for a long time?
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
I am always looking for a new coffee mug. But I need to know is this one microwaveable?