BY CONTIGO #47 in Travel Mugs

Autoseal Technology® Automatically Seals Between Sips Leak Proof & Spill Proof 12 Hours Cold 4 Hours Hot Fits car cup holders, making this mug perfect for taking on-the-go! Never spill another drop!  100% spill- and leak-proof travel mug uses exclusive Autoseal® technology to prevent accidental spills.  Press the Autoseal® button to sip, and release the button to automatically seal.  This self-sealing lid technology is combined with a double-wall, vacuum-insulated, stainless steel mug, providing exceptional temperature retention. Beverages stay hot for 4 hours or cold for 12 hours.   Benefits: Patented Autoseal® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof. Drinking made easy! Press to sip. Release to seal. The Autoseal® Stainless Steel Mug automatically seals between sips to ensure no spills. Vacuum-insulated technology keeps be see more...

• "I love that it is spill proof and easy to clean too." in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
This mug is by far the best mug I have ever owned. I love the autoseal feature, it is the reason I purchased it. I work in a school and mo e classroom to classroom and often, kids bump in to me. With tbis mug, I don't have to worry about spills. No leaks when I toss this intk my bag either. The mug keeps my coffee warm longer than any otber mugs I have used as well. I just need a larger size! Contigo is the best!!
Missy W.
Oakboro, NC
Like its water bottle counterpart, the auto seal mug is by far one of the best investments that I have made. Having a 2.5 year old who is EVERYWHERE and figures out how to get into EVERYTHING, it's hard to feel safe with a mug of coffee around him. This is why this auto seal mug is worth it to me - while it's simple to use, it's still requires a little more effort to open than what my toddler can give right now.
Ashley D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Love the auto seal, I've never had a spill. It truly does keep warm beverages hot for a long time, and fits nicely in your hand! I also love the little tea insert that you can buy for this mug! The only con I have is that I wish the mug itself was dishwasher safe (only the lid is).

Ray S.
San Diego, CA
My contigo mug is something that I use every day. It is keeps my coffee or tea hot longer than any other mug that I've ever used. Although I don't use it for cold drinks as much, it keeps ice cubes from melting for a long time as well. And one of the best things about it is that is has never leaked.
Lea C.
Atwater, CA
I love the way this cup feels in my hand. It keeps my drinks hot longer than my other cups. I wish the lid was made a little different so you can clean it easier. I put a lot of flavors in my coffee so If I don't wash it right away the lid will get all caked up with junk.
catherine c.
Cup is very sleek and comfortable to hold. Cap is dishwasher safe. Fits around a mug and a half of coffee which stays warm far longer than any other mug I have used. Has not leaked once in my bag.
Kristen H.
Denver, CO
I've never found a mug I love as much as my Contigo. It has never spilled and it always keeps my drinks incredibly hot. Plus, it's stylish. No complaints!
Joyce d.
Best product ever!!! Awesome gift idea too. If you love your coffee to be hot for more than 2 hours this is the item worth purchasing
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
I like this mug. I never have spills or leaks and you just hold the button and sip then release for a tight seal again!
Desiree P.
Louisville, KY
This looks really cool I would love to get one. Maybe Santa will bring me one of these for Christmas