Home & GardenKitchen & DiningThermosesContigo
West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL Lid, 16oz

Contigo West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 16oz

by Contigo

#9 in Thermoses

West Loop is made for the modern movers, shakers, commuters, travelers – and for the urban explorer in all of us.

is it a good product?
Is this dishwasher safe?
Is it best for travel?
Start your review of Contigo West Loop Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 16oz!
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Very stylish, Holds the heat of the coffee and fits in most cup holders. Honestly what more could you ask for.
Maria L.
Doral, FL
This thermos should be the property of all coffeholic. It's amazing how it keeps the temperature for hours, you can make coffee in the morning and stay hot in the afternoon. the material is of good quality, the color is intact. maintains. sure, it won't spill. I recommend it, very good investment. Great value for money.
Jennifer W.
Red Oak, TX
Contigo products are great quality products for less money! They keep my beverages warm for long periods of time without shelling out big bucks on other brands! Easy to clean and maintain their quality for a while. Definitely recommend.
Jada V.
This is one of the best thermoses that I’ve ever used!! If you put something hot IT STAYS HOT and if you put something cold OT STAYS COLD and for a long time. This brand is super underrated!!
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 5
I have the green one, especially for my coffee and I promise you that it stays for for hours. I've retired all of my other brands for this travel mug. I purchased it from KOHL'S, using KOHL'S Bucks that I earned from Influenster.
Kat C.
Chino, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Keeps hot drinks hot. Has a nice top so you don’t spill when your on the go. Pretty colors too.
Tina H.
This is a really good cup. It keeps my coffee warm. It is very durable. The components are hinged, and moveable, to make it easier to clean, but it is still a bit difficult to reach all of the crevices. Also, the drink spout plug is very easy to lose during washing, if you rub it too hard with the washcloth, and can easily go down the drain. If they fixed those little problems, this cup would be awesome.
Radha D.
Schenectady, NY
These are perfect I can’t tell you for how many years I’ve had this and it’s literally everything. Keeps my coffee hot not warm for hours and hours.
Stacie N.
I take coffee with me to work every morning. Sometimes I am not able to drink it right away, so I need something that has the ability to keep it warm for a length of time. This travel mug had all the properties I was looking for and the price was reasonable. My only criticism would be cleaning the underside of the cover. It is not the easiest to clean all the little nooks and crannies.
Elvira Z.
Haverstraw, NY
1,290 reviews
I love this beautiful coffee mug because it is soo durable.it keeps my beverages tea or coffee either hot or cold so I love it. It doesn’t spill, it keeps my liquid in full. I love it. It was on sale. I highly recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...