Home & GardenKitchen & DiningDrinkwareContigo
West Loop 20 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL Lid, 20oz

Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz

by Contigo

#3 in Mugs

West Loop is made for the modern movers, shakers, commuters, travelers – and for the urban explorer in all of us.

How much time the [product:contigo-autoseal-travel-mug-20oz] Keeps my drink cold?
Wiill this leak? I've had others spill in my work bag. Disaster!
Start your review of Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz!
Tori P.
Americus, GA
Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz uploaded by Tori P.
I love this travel mug. it never leaks and I love that it locks. coffee stays hot for hours! I am hoping to buy even more soon so I have more than one. ❤❤
Elle P.
Love that the Contigo Byron Stainless Steel Travel Mug with SNAPSEAL™ Lid and Grip, 16 oz is outstanding. The form of the mug fits in my cup holder so that it's easy to get sips safely during the daily commute. I would not improve a thing Aftrr a couple of hours, my drink is still warm/cold. Insulation is superb. I highly recommend.
Cindy B.
Honesdale, PA
Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz uploaded by Cindy B.
This is definitely one of the best thermos’ I have ever had. It keeps my tea hot and even keeps my drinks cold for many hours. I say hours because there has been times that I am running errands and leave it in the car and come Chaco to it after hours and it is still hot. The seal has a button you push to drink. I have never had issues with leaking either. This is an all around great thermos!Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz
Puja S.
West Hills, CA
Great mug for coffee keeps it hot for hours, great for those cold or rainy days when you want a hot drink
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Good thermos but I feel like I can’t clean the lid as well as other hot thermoses. The seal is cool but I don’t know how sanitary it is.
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz uploaded by Katrina S.
This keeps drinks warm or cool like a travel mug should. I’ve used it quite a few times and haven’t had any leak issues. The only thing I don’t like about it is the lid can be difficult to clean. Over all a good quality mug that isn’ too pricy.
Barbara W.
North Pole, AK
Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz uploaded by Barbara W.
Purchased at: Amazon
This travel mug survived years of dropping it and constant use. I’ve never had issue with it leaking or not keeping my beverages hot. When it finally decides to stop working, I’m buying another one just like it!
Christian B.
Griffith
This is one of my favorite travel mugs that I use. I mainly use it during the colder days/months to keep hot chocolate in it while looking at christmas lights, or any hot beverage for a fact. As well as keeping it nice and warm without cooling down. It's a very non expensive brand so I would reccomend.
kalie D.
Louisville, KY
Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz uploaded by kalie D.
Purchased at: Costco
One of the best coffees. No lie it will stay hot for hours on hours. Great product and I bought multiple.
Gabriela A.
Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz uploaded by Gabriela A.
Who does not love these terms ?, I have several and I must say they are my favorites, are ideal to take your tea or hot coffee in the morning, keep the temperature constant and you will not have to worry about having a cold coffee in the morning at arrive to the office! For the gym they are also great, the water filled, a few ice cubes and you are ready to have cold water all day. They are special to keep the temperature constant of any liquid, have an anti-spill system consisting of a button that triggers the opening to take the liquid! They come in heaps of design, I especially love the turquoise color and the photo is a spectacular metallic turquoise! I give them five stars and I recommend them extensively!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Litian M.
il y a 7 mois
Contigo West Loop 2.0 Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 20oz ,, Por cuanto aproximadamente mantiene caliente tus bebidas ?
Mariedva C.
il y a 2 ans
Emily C. il y a 2 ans
I would say 12-24 hours
Deepak Y.
NEWYARK
il y a 5 ans
Deepak Y. il y a 5 ans
Test360 I have to be at home 29th to go to a new report??
Yodarlin L.
il y a 5 ans
erin F. il y a 3 ans
Yes! It is great for hot or cold. I can't recommend this product enough. We love ours!!