Contigo Twistseal™ Glaze

by Contigo

The TWISTSEAL™ Glaze Stainless Steel Travel Mug with Ceramic Coating is perfect for coffee lovers who want to be able to take their morning coffee ritual to go.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Twistseal™ Glaze!
Heidi R.
Indianapolis, IN
Contigo Twistseal™ Glaze uploaded by Heidi R.
Bueno by contigo stainless steel insulated travel mug es el mejor acompañante de viajes que tenemos, mantiene la temperatura,es seguro y libre de derrames ahora que tengo mi bebe me permite llevarle sus bebidas a la temperatura ideal para ella.
Beckah M.
Sacramento, CA
I am obsessed with this cup. It is spill proof because its sealed with a twist on lid that fits perfectly and you have to push a button for liquid to come out. It keeps coffee or tea hot all day. I am sometimes surprised in the afternoon to discover the coffee still hot in this Contigo cup. It also keeps drinks cold for hours. I love this cup and it is my favorite thing to drink from.
Colleen C.
North Royalton, OH
I love a good Contigi travel mug. I have a couple of these and take them to work with me in the mornings. Keeps the coffee hot!
Shelly C.
Rimersburg, PA
I have a cup just like this that I use for my coffee. I use it almost everyday whether I'm on the move or not. Because I like that it keeps my coffee hot for hours, and I can lay it down without having to worry about if its going to spill. I love the twist seal.
Destiny R.
tampa, FL
Contigo Twistseal™ Glaze uploaded by Destiny R.
Contigo is my go to when I’m in need of a new take along cup. Whether for hot or cold I know I can count on this brand to keep my drinks ready to drink! Found this once on the clearance shelf for only $5 and it’s become a favorite of mine
Perla C.
para el café también son excelentes los termos porque mantienen el calor son térmicos y bueno son dura mucho el café caliente en mi termo contigo siempre salgo con él
Cecy A.
leon
Lo amo. Mantiene caliente el café por mucho tiempo. Difícil que se presenten derrames por su tapa. De los mejores termos que he comprado
Heidi G.
Hanover, ON
I use this coffee cup, easy to take lid apart and clean. Others have problem areas with gunk up. Some of the old contigo cups did clean well.
Kayley L.
Vernon, BC
This product is fantastic. I have the black one, and I have been using it for a year now. I love thentact that it is a ceramic insulated travel container. I strongly dislike the typical metal travel mug because of the lingering taste of metal. I got one for my boyfriend after my mom got me this one as a gift. It keeps drinks warm and cold drinks cold. It's a fantastic product. You taste the drink, not the cup.

Looking for your answer?