Contigo Thermalock™ Scout

by Contigo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Thermalock™ Scout!
Deanna C.
Waterford, NY
My son loves something nice and warm for lunch so I’m so happy I found this little thermos that actually works! I heat whatever I’ve prepared for him in the morning and it stays warm until lunch. The trick is to fill with hot water and let sit for a few minutes before dumping it out and then adding the food. Highly recommend!
Staci B.
Spruce Pine, NC
This thermos works great for my children when I send them soup for lunch it stays warm and is very affordable
Valencia W.
Fort Wayne
I love there products because the get the job done right the first time and that’s what’s important
Denise B.
Groveland
Happy with this thermalock, it’s keep my soup hot for a long time. Sometimes I take my hot lunch in it and it keeps it nice and hot. It’s affordable and would recommend to everyone. Love the handle and easy to take along.
Amanda R.
Edmonton, Alberta
My kids loved these to take hot lunches to school, the handle made it easier to hold to get the lid off for them, and if it was soup, they could drink it like a coffee mug. sometimes they even used them as a mug, to take hot chocolate on extremely cold days.

Looking for your answer?