Contigo Thermalock™ Glacier, 20Oz

by Contigo

Glacier is prepared to help you handle the heat.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Thermalock™ Glacier, 20Oz!
Melony L.
I bought a couple of these, and I’m really not a fan. They are really pricey and I don’t like the lids on them.
Sarah H.
I love my contigo coffee thermos. It keeps my coffee warm for hours, I use it daily. It has held up well. I would say Its a good value. Nothing I can think of for an improvement.
Solangel G.
Dacula, GA
Love it, I used it for ice cold drink and hot. It does work when using either. I am surprise how it stays so hot even after a few hours . A great quality for both ways for sure !
Bree L.
I absolutely love my Contigo Thermalock mug it either keeps my coffee & tea really hot or my iced tea iced cold for hours!! I love the size of this container, it’s perfect and they come in fantastic colors so the whole family can pick their favorite one. These mugs are sturdy and can be put in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. I absolutely recommend these, they are great!!
Karma O.
Amazingly keeps your drink the temperature you want it to be. Stores quite a bit. I love how there’s a lock tab so nothing spills and there’s a side button you have to push before drinking so there’s no spills once again. I’ve had other cups that keep my drinks nice and cold but it’s always spilling. I’m gonna say it’s pretty worth it for the price and I might even pick up a few more in different colours. Definitely recommend.

Looking for your answer?