Contigo Snapseal™ Byron, 20Oz

by Contigo

Snap to it with Snapseal™!

When using the snap seal, is there way to prevent it from getting so stuck that when i open it, it spills all over?
I just love this thing! I have yet to find anything wrong with it. That being said, I've only had it for 2 months. Those of you who have had it much longer, do you have any complaints?
Start your review of Contigo Snapseal™ Byron, 20Oz!
Estefy S.
Mecca, CA
Definitivamente no es de mi agrado realmente el café no me dura mucho tiempo caliente 😞 eh tenido otros k todo el día mantiene caliente o frío
paula L.
Harrisburg, PA
[product:contigo-snap-seal-byron-stainless-steel-tumbler,-20-ounce,-monaco-[monaco,-20-ounce]] Me gusta estos ya que cuando salga puedo meter café caliente y permanece así varias horas y mantiene el sabor del mismo.
Gabrielle G.
Allen, TX
I enjoyed this product for a few months until I had it in my husband’s truck and noticed everything spilled out of it somehow. That may be because the snap came open somehow through the bumpiness of the road. I ended up throwing it out and trying something different. It did keep my coffee hot for a number of hours, just keep what I said in mind... maybe this is better for home use.
Deac M.
Austin, TX
My partner bought me one of these coffee mugs for Christmas and I can't say enough wonderful things about the product. Every morning I can wake up and have my coffee without any spillage when traveling from my car to my work. My coffee stays hot for long periods of time and completely leak proof.
Sierra L.
S Plainfield, NJ
Contigo Snapseal™ Byron, 20Oz uploaded by Sierra L.
Contigo Snapseal™ Byron, 20Oz uploaded by Sierra L.
I love this bottle! It really holds in the liquid's temperature. So my ice water stays icey for a long time. And the outside temp remains neutral. Also, it doesn't sweat so it's great to take to the gym. Just make sure to clean the lid thoroughly bc there are tight spots that could get moldy.
Sami U.
Irving, TX
Easy to carry affordable. It is so durable and feels good to carry I recommend this to all
Susana P.
Alamo, TX
Conserva la temperatura frío o caliente hasta por dos días es lo mejor en termos que yo he probado
Jasmine H.
I like these cups, it keeps my coffee nice and warm. The price is great compared to other brands that do the same thing. They come in many colors. When kids were in school my son would always want to buy his teacher something for Valentine’s Day. I would take him to target and he would pick out a candle and one of these because they are usually on sale ( only certain colors so I’m guessing they are switching out last seasons colors) and I put it in a basket with some fuzzy socks. That is usually what he gives them and they love it. I’m sure all the other kids give them tons of chocolate and other sweets and I’m sure they get tired of having 30 heart shaped boxes of chocolate during that time. Get them something they will actually use.
Maria D.
Doral
Contigo Snapseal™ Byron, 20Oz uploaded by Maria D.
I really like to always have my drinks with me when I go to the beach, pool or even in a meeting with friends, I think it is very good at keeping the heat but not so good at keeping the drinks cold.
Brittany H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Contigo Snapseal™ Byron, 20Oz uploaded by Brittany H.
Great coffee mug! It helps your hot drinks maintain the hot temperature, and it does a great job! It looks nice and clean, and it is a durable product. It's easy to clean, and is dishwasher safe. This is a must-have!