Contigo Shake & Go

by Contigo

New AutoClose Shake Go Tumbler Make It! Shake It! Take It! Leak Proof* ~ Sweat Resistant ~ BPA Free Tritan 100% Leak-Proof Shaking Mixing* 2 Ideal for Iced Coffee, Iced Tea, Powdered Beverages Water Enhancers 1 Double-Wall Construction Keeps Beverages Colder, Longer Reduces Condensation 4 Fits Under Most Single-Serve Brewers 7 Durable, Shatter-Resistant, BPA-Free Tritan Repels Stains Odors 6 Top-Rack Dishwasher Safe 5 16 oz Capacity 312-432-6223 *With straw removed

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Shake & Go!
Tacoma , WA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
The best water cup ever! I needed a clear cup with a straw to get me to drink more water. This one is perfect because I can shake up flavored waters before putting in my straw and take the drinks in my bag with me without them spilling. Tight seal. When I want to drink and am in my car or when I get to my desk, I just pop in the straw. Easy to clean straw using a thin straw scrubby cleaner. I go to meetings and always see others with this. I have it in blue, pink and clear.
Lakeland, Florida
These are my go to cup for my iced coffee mixes. It's the perfect size and before you insert the straw it's a complete seal and doesnt leak! I love mine, I have 2 now...not saying i wont buy more lmbo!
Holmes, NY
Contigo does it again with a cup that actually does not spill AND is double lined so you have no water rings anywhere. An absolute game changer for the office. I can put my coffee or smoothie in it in the morning and then rinse and use it for water. The autoclose technology really works and it's about time somebody thought of  a way to do it.
Oak Lawn, IL
I can't seem to find these anywhere now except for Amazon. I got three more for Christmas thankfully. I love the fact that you can remove the straw and the cup autoseals to mix your drink.
Dublin, OH
I have had 2 of these cups. The first one I got to use with my pre workout for the gym. I loved that the lid sealed when the straw was out, making it great for shaking up powdered drinks. Unfortunately, that little part broke and I couldn't use it for shaking drinks anymore. I got a second cup that I still use, but I left some matcha green tea in it overnight in the fridge and despite multiple scrubbings, the cup is stained a funny color so it makes all of my drinks look dirty! If I ever get one again, I will be sure to prep my matcha in a different cup!
Minneapolis, MN
I just picked up this bottle at Target, it was on clearance and honestly I don't think I would have paid full price for it, but it is awesome. It's very solid and well made and I love the idea that you can take the straw out, seal it and mix up a shake, when the straw is in it's held at an angle too so that you can get all your liquid out. It's easy to take apart and clean and I find that I drink more water just by having it full and nearby.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
Purchased at: Target
This thing is legit. My fiance and I both have one, and we love them! They truly dont spill unless you're doing something stupid, and if you pull the straw out then they don't spill at all!!! Making them amazing to throw in your bag, and go... no worries. They work perfectly for what they're designed for, you fill it up with water, add your drink powder/flavoring, throw the lid on (no straw)... SHAKE and BOOM! Perfectly blended beverage with no spills. Then you just pop the straw in and you're good to go.
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Target
One of my favorite tumblers. This is great for anyone that uses drink mix on the go like Crystal Light. There is a small spring which holds the straw in place but once the straw is removed, the bottle it completely sealed. The double lining also helps to keep drinks cooler longer without any condensation.
Buffalo, NY
I have literally three of these. It’s the best for iced tea AND for someone who’s a huge clutter like me. In the Morning i put ice and matcha powder in my contigo and just throw it in my bag. I don’t have to worry at all about mess. Five stars for adult sippy cups!!
I love this cup! My friends and I always use these for a night out, camping, on vacation...just about everything. I never leave my house to go on vacation without it. I love how the contents inside stay sealed when the straw is removed, usually for shaking. They fit great in all types of cup holders and work well in floaties at the pool. Price is decent at around $14.99 depending on where you buy. Sometimes you can find these on a buy one get one 50% off at Walgreens. Love this versitile cup!

Looking for your answer?