2 colors available

BY CONTIGO

New AUTOCLOSE Technologybr Make It! Shake It! Take It! 100% leak-proof shaking and mixing* 2 Ideal for iced coffee, iced tea, powdered beverages and water enhancers 3 Double-wall construction keeps beverages colder, longer and reduces condensation 4 Fits under most single-serve brewers 5 Durable, shatter-resistant, BPA-free Tritan repels stains and odors 6 Top-rack dishwasher safe Available in a variety of colors. 312-432-6223 *with straw removed see more...

Emily S.
Emily S.
Columbus, OH
I have had 2 of these cups. The first one I got to use with my pre workout for the gym. I loved that the lid sealed when the straw was out, making it great for shaking up powdered drinks. Unfortunately, that little part broke and I couldn't use it for shaking drinks anymore. I got a second cup that I still use, but I left some matcha green tea in it overnight in the fridge and despite multiple scrubbings, the cup is stained a funny color so it makes all of my drinks look dirty! If I ever get one again, I will be sure to prep my matcha in a different cup!
Angee L.
Angee L.
I love this cup! My friends and I always use these for a night out, camping, on vacation...just about everything. I never leave my house to go on vacation without it. I love how the contents inside stay sealed when the straw is removed, usually for shaking. They fit great in all types of cup holders and work well in floaties at the pool. Price is decent at around $14.99 depending on where you buy. Sometimes you can find these on a buy one get one 50% off at Walgreens. Love this versitile cup!
Hannah V.
Hannah V.
Berwyn, PA
This is definitely an essential in my life! The double walled tumbler means no drippy condensation and my drink stays cold for hours! I've left ice water in the car on a hot day and come back a few hours later to find it still icy cold! I love the nice long straw! It's clear plastic so you can keep an eye on how much you have left! I always feel like I drink more out of a clear cup! Definitely my favorite travel cup!
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cup so much i bought one for my sis. its a regular cup but it sesls when you take the straw out which is genius. but because it has so many parts i can get dirty do whenever you leave a coffee drink or juice in there for hours without cleaning you will need to get in thrre there and get all the gunk out. i don't mind because it is so durable.
Kiele M.
Kiele M.
This is one of the essentials for my beach trip. When the straw is out the tumbler won't spill and you also can't get sand in the cup. I like it also because it keeps your drink cold for hours workout needing a bag or something else for it. Would give it 10/10 #beachbag
Michelle O.
Michelle O.
Medley, FL
These tumblers are my favorite, they are great for everything, I love that it has a straw which makes much easier and funny drinking my liquids.
Jose M.
Jose M.
Great for the morning shake, when in a hurry you just take your shake to go & sip away
Mica A.
Mica A.
These cups are the best! I bought a pack of three from costco and it came with three clear extra straws, which is very convenient. I take one to work every day so I always have water with me at my desk and remember to drink to stay hydrated during the day. I love that they are well insulated and don't spill when you take the straw out, so I can just toss one in my bag when my hands are full and I can't hold it along with everything else I have with me. Plus they come in so many fun colors!
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
I love this cup so much! I purchased this cup with being able to carry around my iced coffee and it staying cold longer than in my other cups and it's quickly become used for way more. I now use this for more than my daily cup of iced coffee. Smoothies and milkshakes have become regular drinks that can be found in my cup. I'll definitely be purchasing more of these.
Fleur P.
Fleur P.
Minneapolis, MN
I just picked up this bottle at Target, it was on clearance and honestly I don't think I would have paid full price for it, but it is awesome. It's very solid and well made and I love the idea that you can take the straw out, seal it and mix up a shake, when the straw is in it's held at an angle too so that you can get all your liquid out. It's easy to take apart and clean and I find that I drink more water just by having it full and nearby.