Contigo Purity, 20Oz

by Contigo

Looking for a completely pure drinking experience?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Purity, 20Oz!
Sima L.
Cary, NC
Contigo Purity, 20Oz uploaded by Sima L.
This another favorite of mine from Contigo. I like the quality work, the glass bottle keeps my water cold and the silicone protect it from scratch and fall. It’s a good size, it fits well in my little body Ross purse. The bottle itself is super strong and I have dropped this water bottle couple times and yet not even a single scratch or crack.
Liliana R.
Cudahy, WI
my sister in law bought me this water bottle and I absolutely love it. Keeps my water cold for a long time.
Ashley S.
Plain City, OH
I really like this water bottle for taking on trips. Its easy to carry, bute, and has the silicone sleeve. The sleeve has saved me a few times from breaking the bottle when dropped.
Tia K.
Springfield, IL
Such a great water bottle! I have had it for many years and it is still like new. I love that it's glass, so I can add essential oils to my water for flavor!
Vannessa K.
Fort Worth, TX
Awesome water bottle. I like that its glass and very easy to clean. I got it 50% off at target in purple. I just wish it were bigger. I like to have 32oz of water with me at work but I can't find any good 32oz glass water bottles.
Lauren S.
Austin
LOVE this durable water bottle, I take it with me everywhere and affixed a ring and carabiner clip to the lid so I can snap it on anywhere, my purse, my hiking bag, my belt loop. Even after frequently hanging on this makeshift clip, the bottle looks brand new. Cleans easy, the cover comes off and on easily, and hasn't broken yet! I prefer glass to plastic water bottles but feared I'd shatter one instantly, so far so good. Comes in cute colors, too!
Christina E.
I love this bottle. It is glass so that I can put it in the dishwasher and sanitize it. It’s my favorite color Pink. The only thing is that the bottle sweats a lot with ice in the drink but I still love it.
Rebekah S.
Edmonton
I absolutely LOVE this water bottle! The glass makes it easy to see when cleaning it out and helps it stay cooler a bit longer than a basic plastic bottle. It’s my favorite bottle to take on the go throughout the day.
Cathy R.
Glenview, IL
Convenient with the handle and the glass. Doesn’t make my water taste funky. I use this almost daily and I love it. The only thing I would change is to make it retain cold temperature, but it’s not insulated
Mike K.
Clinton
I love this water bottle. It’s one of my favorites. The look is really sleek and it is a perfect size. I appreciate how you can see the level at which you have remaining in the bottle unlike other solid water bottles.

Looking for your answer?