Home & GardenDrinkwareMugsContigo
Luxe Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL Lid, 16oz

Contigo Luxe Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 16oz

by Contigo

The Luxe AUTOSEAL® Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 oz., keeps drinks hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12 and features an elevated metallic finish.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Luxe Stainless Steel Travel Mug with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 16oz!
Janet N.
EDMONTON, AB
This.is my go yo coffee mug. I have many in my cupboard. These work great whether using gor hot or cold. They.keep them cold or.hot for a decent amount of time. As well I love the fact that they are spill proof. These is a major game changer. We take these cups every where. Whether at home of out they are used every day.
Laura E.
PERTH, WA
Firstly love the colour. Have used other travel mugs and they couldn’t go in the dishwasher so firstly this was a plus. It keeps my coffee piping hot and love that it has a lock to stop it dripping out or my toddler from trying to get my coffee.
Kelsey M.
I can’t say enough about my contigo coffee mugs! They come in the cutest colours, they’re super durable and they keep your coffee hot for hours! Highly recommend and super affordable!
Gail G.
Markham
The best at keeping my morning coffee hot. Too hot sometimes. Love the autoseal and it is easy to clean as well. I have tried many others but this is the bomb.

Looking for your answer?