Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesContigo
Kids Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT Lid, 14oz

Contigo Kids Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 14oz

by Contigo

The Kids AUTOSPOUT Straw Water Bottle with Easy-Clean Lid features a spill-proof valve so car seats are safe from spills no matter what. Its lid is designed to eliminate nooks and crannies in which dirt and grime might collect. Ages 3 and up.

Contigo Kids Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 14oz Is this a good bottle to use to try and transition little ones out of actual bottles?
¿QUE TAN BUENO ES???
Start your review of Contigo Kids Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 14oz!
Texas
1,248 reviews
We have been using these cups for years. Amazingly, they hold up over time and do not leak when assembled correctly. The designs are age appropriate.
NY
Contigo Kids Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 14oz uploaded by Juno F.
This is my absolute favorite water bottle for kids! I’ve tried so many brands over the last few years and most were marketed as “spill proof” and failing to live up to that claim. These bottles really are no-spill and what we mainly used to transition bb from baby bottles to sip cups. I’m now using these bottles for when we’re out playing or on a walk. Travel friendly and easy to clean. Highly recommend this over any other brand 🥰
San Ysidro, CA
Contigo Kids Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 14oz uploaded by Nadya A.
I love them easy to wash and if they do not keep any type of fungus they do not spill my son uses them and like all of us who have children we run the risk of being left lying around with these there is no spill I like them a lot
Benson, IL
I got these for my daughter and she really likes them. They’re the perfect size for kids and come in several color options. They’re not very expensive but the little parts are a little hard to keep clean.
Ault, CO
Super easy for my son to drink water from. It’s soft silicone at the end so it is easy to manipulate/suck from.
Covington, KY
Great for the Kiddo's to stay hydrated during the day whether at school, on the go or at home. Easy for the to refill and less spills. And they liked the colors I got them.
Westland, MI
these water bottles are my absolute favorite for my daughter. I can literally toss it in my purse and go, there is NEVER any leaking and they're always cute too!
Queen Creek, AZ
These Contigo water bottles are perfect size for small kid hands. They have a long lifespan which is so important for anything kid related. The straw is easy to clean, along with the cup itself. We use these daily to keep him hydrated. Great deal.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Los uso con mis hijos y son muy buenos aunque le recomendaría a la marca hacer las puntas de otro material por que suelen ponerse muy feos
Contigo Kids Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 14oz I have purchased this product for several of my grandchildren who range in age from 9 to 3 years old. These bottles are not too babyish for the older children and just right for the little ones. These bottles are spill/leakproof of for the children to walk around the house without the dreaded fear of a spill. These are a good size for little hands, they can be used with the straw so they do not have to tilt back the bottle to get a drink or can be used without the straw for a tilt back drink. The areas that keep the bottle spill proof are easy to take apart and clean. Very durable and top rack dishwasher safe.  I highly recommend this for at home use her on the go.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ottawa