Home & GardenDrinkwareTumblersContigo
Kids Spill-Proof Tumbler with Straw, 14oz

Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Tumbler with Straw, 14oz

by Contigo

Help your kids upgrade from a sippy cup with the Spill-Proof Tumbler.

Is this toddler proof?? ?
Are these really spill proof? I’ve bought other brands that claim to be spill proof then we’ve end up with water everywhere.
I have been debating buying these for my three and four year old. Are they good for that age? How easy are they to wash? My four year old is good with being careful so he’s good with a normal cup, but my three year old is a hot mess. And of course if I buy one, I have to buy two to avoid arguing. Thanks in advance!
Start your review of Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Tumbler with Straw, 14oz!
Brazil, IN
Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Tumbler with Straw, 14oz uploaded by Katrina S.
I HIGHLY recommend these if you have a child. I was skeptical since most cups claim to be spill proof and end up not being so.. but these ones really are! My daughter has been using these for a few months now and not once have we had any spills or leaks. Absolutely no messes, even when she throws, shakes or tips it upside down. Fantastic product! Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Tumbler with Straw, 14oz
Knoxville, TN
These cups are great! They don’t spill, which allows the cup to be anywhere without a worry about it getting drink everywhere. The directions are easy and clear!
Windsor, CT
Super cute toddler straw cup, My son always was taking my water cups so I bought him this one and he loves it! It is not leaking, it's good quality plastic, the straw can be open so it's easy to clean it inside. It's definitely #InfluensterAwards2020 and #momsmusthave
Houston TX
Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Tumbler with Straw, 14oz uploaded by Debora V.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
La mejor inversión que he hecho. Luego de comprar varios termos y vasos anti derrames por fin di con estos. Los niños lo pueden tirar al piso y no pasa nada no verás ni una gota de jugo o agua en el piso o en la mesa. Llevo 3 años con ellos y se miran durarán más. Lo recomiendo!!!
Syracuse, NY
Great cup. Easy to clean. Minimal leaks. Good side my tiny toddler hands. Would definitely recommend.
Salem, OR
Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Tumbler with Straw, 14oz uploaded by Rachel R.
Purchased at: Target
My son loves this cup! It’s his favorite he won’t go anywhere without it. It’s a huge deal to watch him drink from a straw. He is a heart transplant warrior. This cup taught him how to drink from a straw!
Cortland, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
These are the best cups for toddlers! They work perfectly for my 1 year old and two year old
Grand Prairie, TX
Purchased at: Target
This is an awesome toddler cup. It doesn’t leak, holds the right amount of liquid and is easy to clean!
Jacksonville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
We were wasting money on sippy cups. Ella likes a straw and this is 100% spill proof!!! The straw doesn’t move which is nice because she yanks the straw on my cups, the straw comes apart for cleaning! I’m in love! I hope to find some more color options! Maybe some solids! HIGHLY recommend for a toddler that likes a straw!
Evansville, IN
Purchased at: Amazon
These are one of our favorite cups! We received them as a gift from a friend and quickly become our “go to” water cups. Easy to clean, no-spill - perfect for young kids. Buying more as we speak.