Home & GardenDrinkwareTumblersContigo
Kids Spill-Proof Stainless Steel Tumbler with Straw and THERMALOCK, 12oz

by Contigo

The Spill-Proof Kids THERMALOCK Stainless Steel Tumbler with Straw lets children as young as 3 use a cup like the bigKids. No need to worry about spills thanks to a leak-proof silicone seal around the straw and a spill-proof valve on the inside.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Stainless Steel Tumbler with Straw and THERMALOCK®, 12oz!
Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Stainless Steel Tumbler with Straw and THERMALOCK®, 12oz uploaded by Jessica C.
We love these cups! We have used the plastic ones and love them but this is even better. The stainless steel keeps my kids’ drink cool for hours. They love the cool design and the best part is they don’t leak!
Peoria, AZ
Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Stainless Steel Tumbler with Straw and THERMALOCK®, 12oz uploaded by Claudia M.
I had to go thru a lot of kid water bottles before I found on that actually didn’t spill! I originally got the regular one and when I saw that it didn’t actually spill I got this one that keeps the kids water cold too! We love it!!
Fort Stewart
Contigo Kids Spill-Proof Stainless Steel Tumbler with Straw and THERMALOCK®, 12oz uploaded by Cierra B.
The cups are great! They keep the drink cold, they never spill, and they are easy to clean. We tried so many cups to wean my daughter off the bottle and this is the only one she would take.
Skiatook, OK
My daughter LOVES her insulated spill proof Tumblr! The straw is the best part! It unscrews and comes apart for super easy cleaning! It also keeps her drinks cold for so long.
Celina, OH
We love these! My son loves the straw cups and the ones with flippy straws we always end up making a huge mess with. Understandably as he’s a little over 1 but these are his fav- we own 8! Highly recommend if kids like tumbler style!
Grand Blanc, MI
I bought this about 6 months ago for my 1 year old daughter. She loves drinking from straws and I was looking for something to keep her drinks cold and that was spill proof. This tumbler checked off everything I was looking for in a kids cup! The drinks stay cold all day and the ice does not melt. It’s perfect to use for hot summer days and I used it every time we went out on the boat! The quality is excellent and I hand wash with warm soapy water. The straw is plastic and I put it in the dishwasher after rinsing it. I highly recommend try this timber !
Niles, IL
Wish there were an option to seal this while transporting it. But it keeps my drink cold.
El Mirage, AZ
My son is obsessed with straw cups and having a solid spill-proof one is a dream come true!!
Ashland
I love all of the spill proof kids tumblers! Our girls carry these around by the straw, and they are so reliable. The one con that I see for these cups is that the bottom part of the straw comes unscrewed easily. I wish they could fix this.
Hoffman Est, IL
We love a straw tumbler here. This is really spill-proof. Perfect for hot summer days and easy to refill.

Looking for your answer?