Contigo Kids Scout Insulated Stainless Cup with Auto Seal Technology uploaded by DONNA v.Contigo Kids Scout Insulated Stainless Cup with Auto Seal Technology uploaded by DONNA v.

BY CONTIGO #33 in Kids' Cups & Serveware

Autoseal® Technology Automatically Seals Between Sips Press Button to Sip Release Button to Seal Leak & Spill Proof Keeps Cold 7 Hours The Autoseal® Stainless Steel Kids Cup is insulated to keep drinks cold for up to 7 hours.  Perfect for having cold milk or juice with lunch, drinking cold water throughout the day, or taking cold drinks with you any time you re on-the-go. This 100% spill- and leak-proof kids cup uses patented Autoseal®technology to prevent accidental spills.  Just press the button to sip and release the button to automatically seal.  No leaks and no spills make the Autoseal® Stainless Steel Kids Cup the perfect cup for kids on-the-go, in the car, or in school lunches. Benefits: Vacuum insulation keeps beverages cold for up to 7 hours. Patented Autoseal® lid is 100% leak-proof and 100% spill-proof. Just press the bu see more...

Anais V.
Although I am not a girl, I usually use this container of water, because of the little amount of water I usually carry with me, and I like it a lot, it does not spill, and it seems ideal for children, because of the autoseal system, the design is very Beautiful, and the perfect size
Eden B.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Love Contigo cups. They are BPA free and convenient to take everywhere. They are NOT spill proof so be aware that they can leak. Also, I wouldn't put dairy in these. The lid is difficult to clean .
Jamilyn B.
Rockford, TN
Mega Parent Expert
I love these! Since has my son transitioned from a sipping cup, these are our go to! They seriously keep his drink cold for 10+ hours! Whether we are at the beach, pool, mountains or just out for the day, I never have to worry about his cup being too warm. The price is right on point and definitely worth it. Would for sure buy again and we already have several. Contigo Kids Scout Insulated Stainless Cup with Auto Seal Technology
Brandie l.
WATERFORD, WI
I express the importance of drinking enough water to the kids all the time. This non BPA and insulated cup is a must have! We bring this on trips and the water stays cold pretty much the whole time. We love this product!
DONNA v.
This containerjug i havefrom contigo isawfl.no matterhow o wash the pladtic top pieve holds an odor used afew tomes cannot use again.ill provide a photo of the one not to buy.
Heather F.
Mt Pleasant , MI
I have this Contigo cup and a couple others. These work very well - price is a little higher, but you get the quality you pay for. My sons love these cups.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Quisiera tener 2 para mis hijas ellas han usados otros modelos pero de verdad me encataria comprarle este a ver q tal
Elizabeth R.
My daughter loves her cup she gets It when dinner time Comes she says her ice last longer.
37734CRISTHINA N.
Mega Parent Expert
Contigo es la marca oficial de botellas taza / agua soppy Que utilizamos en mi hogar. No derrame Ninguna fuga.
Tahnee B.
Valencia, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Contigo is the official brand of soppy cup/water bottles we use in my household. No spill no leak.
Grieta A.
Parents that have bought this for their kid- what are your comments?
Kelsey L.
Pascoag , RI
How easy is this to clean? And how do you clean it?
Rosamaria M.
I don't know exactly what this is what dose it do ?????
Mary G.
ahwahnee, CA
I'd love to find a cup that's actually spill proof!! is this the best choice??
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Is the a good cup where can i buy this