Contigo Jackson, 24Oz, Lilac Citron

by Contigo

Features a unique, flip top for simple, one-handed drinking at the push of a button This bottle is leakproof, so you get peace of mind between uses and while on the goA sleek design allows this bottle to fit in most car cupholders The wide opening is ideal for ice cubes The split-body design makes for easy cleaning Perfect for the gym where high volume hydration is necessary Top rack dishwasher safe This bottle is BPA free Includes two Jackson Water Bottles, each holds 24 ounces Each bottle measures 2.5" wide by 9.5" tall

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Jackson, 24Oz, Lilac Citron!
Aika M.
Contigo Jackson, 24Oz, Lilac Citron uploaded by Aika M.
Really cute and slim looking water bottle. I like the ring holder, and that cap opens up with an easy push of a finder. It's more feminine bottle I would say if that matters tbh. I got me couple so I alternate and use it different bottle each day.
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
Received this water bottle in a pack of 3 as a gift. I liked that they had a sleek/slim design not too big or too small which was good because it fit into my vehicles cup holders perfectly. It’s leak-proof when lid is closed, has a built-in carry loop on top of lid, the lid quickly opens by pushing a button, it has a wide mouth opening making it easy to insert ice cubes. The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it’s not insulated so it didn’t keep my drinks cold for very long.
Angela B.
Porters Lake, NS
I love the wide mouth on the bottle. Only issue I have with this bottle is the lid doesn’t have something to protect the lock from popping open. So if you drop it and it opens water everywhere. Also the ring you use to carry it will snap if you drop it. I have two. The ring in the lid is not easy to remove and you have to ensure you are washing it properly or you will get mold
Linda  L.
Washington, PA
I bought these for their amazing colors, but what a surprise when this brand keeps your drink very cold and for a very long time. These definitely met more than my expectations. Yes…. Purchase these!
Abigail  C.
El Paso, TX
Super fresh and my whole family love it ! Definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a good product!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brianna L.
Langley, BC
This was my favourite water bottle for a while. I like that it opens up and doesn't have a bunch of hidden places for mold to grow which honestly most contigo bottles do. Basically if there's any silicone it will eventually grow mold, and sadly even with this bottle that ended up being true so I had to switch to something with NO silicone.
DO-1560771 Vanessa A.
Doral, FL
La mejor Calidad y lo bueno es que mantiene la temperatura bien sea caliente o Fría así que puedes llevar tu agua o café
Daisy D.
I love these water bottles. They hold a lot of water, which prevents me from having to constantly refill. I also like the ring on the cap, so I can carry the bottle with 1 finger, if needed. I also like that the cap has a secure closure, but a 1 button open. These bites are great for office convenience. Also, the colors are fun & bring a little color to my days.

Looking for your answer?