Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesContigo
Huron Stainless Steel Travel Mug with SNAPSEAL Lid, 20oz

Contigo Huron Stainless Steel Travel Mug with SNAPSEAL™ Lid, 20oz

by Contigo

The Couture SNAPSEAL™ Vacuum-Insulated Travel Mug, 20 oz, gets noticed with full-body graphics, keeps drinks hot up to 7 hours or cold up to 18, and has a leak-proof lid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Huron Stainless Steel Travel Mug with SNAPSEAL™ Lid, 20oz!
Erika L.
I really like how this keeps my drink cold on a hot day. It is very easy to clean with no small parts. I like that it stainless and BPA free. The snap lock is a good feature to prevent spills. Overall i'm happy with it. I have the blue and silver design
member-7e7be
The best travel mug for hot drinks. Super secure lock and drop resistant! I’ve been using Contigo insulator cups for years, I like all the colors they have available. I have silver, teal, and the white marble one. Highly recommended!
Sara D.
Visalia
Love it never leaks and it keeps my drinks hot or cold almost all day this cup is very durable I 1 yr old and an 8 yr old both boys in other words my cup has been through it ...best cup so far ....for me anyways I definitely recommend any style of contigo cup so very worth every penny
Angelina S.
Mason city , IA
Contigo Huron Stainless Steel Travel Mug with SNAPSEAL™ Lid, 20oz uploaded by Angelina S.
At first I wasn’t really sure about this product. Due to the fact that it’s a tiny hole you drink from but after tipping it over it doesn’t spill. No water comes out. It is great for keeping drinks cold and great for keeping them hot too!
Rita A.
Montreal, QC
Mine looks like this one but not the exact same model. I totally recommend this brand. Quality is amazing, my coffee is warm for hours and it seals so well. Very easy to drink too. I carry mine everywhere. Specially for long drives.

Looking for your answer?