Home & GardenDrinkwareMugsContigo
Huron Stainless Steel Travel Mug with SNAPSEAL Lid, 16oz

Contigo Huron Stainless Steel Travel Mug with SNAPSEAL™ Lid, 16oz

by Contigo

The SNAPSEAL Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 16 oz, gets noticed thanks to premium full-body graphics, is vacuum insulated to keep drinks hot up to 6 hours or cold up to 12, and features a leak-proof lid for ultimate on-the-go convenience.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Huron Stainless Steel Travel Mug with SNAPSEAL™ Lid, 16oz!
Lansing, MI
Keeps coffee warm but gunk builds up along the rim and it’s hard to clean. I like to use it for cold drinks too and it keeps ice for several hours.
Cheektowaga, NY
I have the Rose Quartz color/design and it’s so pretty! It keeps my coffee hot for hours and it doesn’t spill or leak whatsoever! I love being able to throw it in my bag if I’m in a rush and not have to worry about it leaking or the top coming off. I highly recommend it!

Looking for your answer?