Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesContigo
Gizmo Sip Kid Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL Lid, 14oz

Contigo Gizmo Sip Kid Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL™ Lid, 14oz

by Contigo

The Kids AUTOSPOUT Straw Water Bottle with Easy-Clean Lid features a spill-proof valve so car seats are safe from spills no matter what. Its lid is designed to eliminate nooks and crannies in which dirt and grime might collect. Ages 3 and up.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Gizmo Sip Kid Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL™ Lid, 14oz!
Mary H.
Washington , DC
Cute, easy to clean kids water bottles. Love that they don’t have straws because it’s one less thing to clean or get gross as my kiddos use these bottles every day for school. Easy to open for my 3-and 4-year-olds while the autoseal feature keeps it from spilling.
Jennifer C.
Covington, GA
Best kids water bottles on the market! I have a 2 year old who can literally make any water bottle leak. Other similar bottles are higher in price and leak. These bottles are sturdy, hold up to being thrown, and NEVER leak!
Laura K.
Bartlesville
My kids love these cups for their water! I love that it doesn’t leak or spill all over the place when they drop it. It’s easy to use and would recommend this to anyone!

Looking for your answer?