BY CONTIGO #38 in Water Bottles

Contigo Gizmo Sip 14 Ounce Kids Water Bottle - Jungle Green All American. Contigo Autoseal Gizmo Sip Kids Water Bottle, 14 ounce ' Cuz kids never outgrow spills - Gizmo Sip is spill-proof option for kids who have graduated from sippy cups but not the spills. Designed with a child's curiosity in mind, Gizmo's transparent lid lets your little one see and be inspired by the inner workings to inspire the engineer in all of us. The Contigo Gizmo Sip 14 Ounce Kids Water Bottle - Jungle Green All American Features: 100-percent BPA free; water bottle is made out of tritan, which provides high impact resistance and won't stain or retain odors Top-rack dishwasher safe Sized for little hands Comfortable and easy on kid's little fingers Spout shield protects against dirt and germs Toys > Category > Arts & Crafts, Educational Toys, Books > Learning & Educational Toys > Back to School Supplies > Lunchbox Supplies > Water Bottles. Baby & Toddler > Baby Toys > Baby Mobile Accessories. see more...

Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I bought these for my twins after we got them off of bottles. They absolutely loved it, and we used them religiously for about 5 months and then I discovered mold in a part of the bottle that WAS not removable or /cleanable and I learned this is a common issue. Contigo has great customer service and will send you a new one if you come across any issues. Just take a picture of the broken/damaged bottle and send them an email.
Taniya P.
I really like these for my kids. I need water bottle which is leak proof inside my kids backpacks. I also don't want a big bottle since they can just refill their water at school and their backpack already got lots of school stuffs. This fit all my requirement. I'm so grad I found it.