Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesContigo
Fit Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL Lid, 32 oz

Contigo Fit Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 32 oz

by Contigo

The Contigo Fit AUTOSEAL Vacuum Insulated Water Bottle enables easy one-handed drinking with the confidence of no leaks of spills, whether in yoga class or lifting weights. Plus, a protective spout cover keeps dirt and germs away from the spout for cleaner drinking. Insulated stainless steel ensures drinks stay cold for over 24 hours, so you can quench your thirst even during a long workout.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Fit Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL® Lid, 32 oz!
Lauren D.
NY
This is a great water bottle! I left it in a hot car for hours and I was upset that it might be hot water by then but it was still ice cold! I am actually very impressed. The only con for me is that sometimes it doesn't fit in car cup holders because it is pretty big. However, it doesn't have a straw so it doesn't get moldy and it keeps water cold when you want it to be. Kind of hard with smaller hands to hold it but still - it is worth it and easy to clean.

Looking for your answer?