Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesContigo
Couture Thermalock Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20 Oz

Contigo Couture Thermalock Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20 Oz

by Contigo

With its tasteful metallic color, you might think the Contigo Couture THERMALOCK Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle belongs in an art gallery. But wait, this thermal bottle also keeps drinks cold up to 24 hours or hot up to 10 hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Couture Thermalock Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20 Oz!
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Contigo Couture Thermalock Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20 Oz uploaded by Mirla G.
Contigo Couture Thermalock Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20 Oz I love this bottle, it keeps water or any liquid super cold for hours. It does not sweat and is very safe. I use it inside my wallet and the water has never been spilled. 100% recommended
Christine B.
Seymour, CT
Contigo Couture Thermalock Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, 20 Oz uploaded by Christine B.
Purchased at: Target
I brought this bottle at target in early July. I took with me to TN on vacation. It kept my drinks cold for a good part of the day and it was approximately 100° there. I love it
Brooke S.
Breaux Bridge, LA
I have been using these when I was in school and at work for years I bought them because: It keeps the water cold all day long, warm for hours, The bottle does not sweat, It is very easy and simple to clean. Compared to the bottles with a straw and all their parts.
Khadeiza S.
I really like this water bottle. It’s really just your average water bottle and was a great price. I’ve had mine for about two years and it works great. I really like that it keeps water cold and hot and yes it actually does.
Robin B.
Redford, MI
Pretty nice water bottle. It keeps my water cold for the entire work day. My only complaint is that the top plastic mouthpiece sometimes screws off which can be super annoying.
luciana I.
Porterville, CA
I really like this bottle. It’s really useful. I use it at home and at work or when I go run errands . Keeps the water really cold in the summer and for a long time . It keeps the temperature for hours
Janice M.
San Antonio, TX
This I used to preserve hot water for my baby’s food but sadly it don’t stay hot that long..
Jazmine R.
Richmond, CA
its good it fits enough water!! it also keeps it cold if you like cold water !!!!!!!!!
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
I love contigo bottles and this one is no different. It keeps my drinks super cold for 8+ hours and doesn’t spill. The design of my bottle is white marble and looks clean and classy. I like that you can put the lid in the dishwasher.
MILLIE C.
Contigo is the best hands down, my beverages stay so cold in this for hours. I also use it for my coffee on my work days. My coffee stays hot for hours. I love the slim design which doesn't take much room in my tote. The stainless steel keeps it bacteria free.

Looking for your answer?