SportsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesContigo
Cortland 20, 24oz, Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL Lid

Contigo Cortland 2.0, 24oz, Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL® Lid

by Contigo

Cortland 2.0, 24oz, Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL® Lid

¿ esta botella le parece cómoda al llevar?¿ le parece de buen material?
Does this Water bottle keep drinks cold for multiple hours?
How is this for kids and does it really keep water cold for a long time ?
Start your review of Contigo Cortland 2.0, 24oz, Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL® Lid!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Contigo Cortland 2.0, 24oz, Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL® Lid uploaded by Kellen H.
I love this water bottle! It does spill and keeps your drinks cold! It is lock until you press the button to drink from it! I got it in a pack of 3 colors: blue, pink, and green. My husband uses it too! It was cheap and glad I got it! I use it to just casual drink from it all day and my workouts!
Angel G.
Jamestown, OH
I don't drink enough water throughout my day. I think having a good water bottle helps me to drink more. I really like this one and definitely recommend it. The price is reasonable and it comes in a variety of different colors. I have had this one for about 5 years and it still is in great shape.
Christina M.
Joliet, IL
I purchased this about six months ago, replacing my previous one that broke. I really like Contigo. This bottle keep ice all day without any condensation on the outside of the bottle.
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
Contigo Cortland 2.0, 24oz, Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL® Lid uploaded by hojaydith A.
I love my bottle to bring water wherever I want, boy, I don't drink almost anything sweet so I always carry my natural water, I like this a lot because it keeps my water fresh, and it also has a fairly large nozzle as I like it. so that enough water comes out. The material is super thick but it is not super heavy I have already more than a year with it and it is still intact
Laura B.
Kathleen, GA
Contigo Cortland 2.0, 24oz, Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL® Lid uploaded by Laura B.
We bought one of these for each family member and they have been amazing. No spills and they are perfect to hang from a backpack during hikes while we camp. I highly recommend them. They are durable and worth the price paid!
Morisha P.
Woonsocket, RI
Contigo Cortland 2.0, 24oz, Water Bottle with AUTOSEAL® Lid uploaded by Morisha P.
Must have product while going out of your house. It comes with a lock system which is the best part so you don’t have to worry about the spills anymore now. It comes in different colors and size. This product is very much handy. It can be fitted in any backpack or traveling bag. The product is made of good quality plastic. Buy it and try it you will never regret.
Teisha W.
Livonia, MI
This is a pretty decent water bottle. It fits in all my cup holders, back pack and is easy to carry. It cleans up easily and nicely and it has the perfect size drink hole. Super easy to use.
Chrissy C.
Logan
I honestly never use a thermos. I have no need for one. But my friend uses this one everyday and she seems to like it.
Karina K.
Dacono, CO
Convenient water bottle. Served me for about a year. Convenient to wash, does not leak.Convenient to take with you.
Ashley L.
Summerville, SC
I take this bottle everywhere. It makes it easy to stay hydrated and get your water in for the day. I've never had a problem with it leaking or breaking.