BY CONTIGO #6 in Water Bottles

This auto-spout bottle by contigo is ideal for keeping your family hydrated during sport events, exercise and travel. The piece features a flip-top lid for easy access to your favorite beverage, and it has a spout shield to protect the spout when not in use.

Contigo® Autospout Water Bottles
  • "I love that the auto spout does not have a straw and that my kids have to be super coordinated in order to spill or drink from my water bottle." in 2 reviews
Jordan B.
Marion
I have had many water bottles like this one, but this one was by far my least favorite.  The water bottle seemed to be cheaply made.  It constantly leaks whenever I put anything in it and there aren't as many color options as there are with other water bottles.
Regina W.
Pinellas Park
Purchased at: Walgreens
I am obsessed with these Contigo water bottles it makes it so much easier to carry water the nipple of the bottle is easier to drink out of and it's just more efficient. I have like six of these bottles
Hank F.
Lancaster, NY
They are very well designed but they make an obnoxious noise if you don’t have the straw in them. The only down side of this bottle is cleaning the straw and lid is a little bit of a pain. They are very durable and well priced .
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
I absolutely love my Contigo water bottles! They’re so convenient, are beautifully designed, don’t make water taste like anything it shouldn’t (SO important for me!), and are well priced for the quality. I have many Contigo bottles, and this one just gets a star off because it doesn’t have the clip on the handle, which I find is so useful when you don’t have room in your bag and can’t hold it.
Kristin A.
Union, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
While I prefer either glass or metal reusable water bottles, they aren't always affordable or convenient (especially the glass!) When it comes to plastic, these bottles are the way to go! Favorite features:
Wide handle that can be hooked to a carabiner/bag
No spill spout (unless you shake it repeatedly while open)
Easy to open/close pop-up spout
Ounce/milliliter marks
Durable & Affordable

These are also easy to clean, although you need to invest in a good straw brush, too. I've been using mine as my main water bottle for over a year now and it has hardly any scratches and still works perfectly!
Vanessa C.
Albuquerque , NM
I am a water bottle collector this water bottle is good but in my opinion it has a big downfall the rubber spout thing is very hard to take off to clean other then that I love the bottle it keeps my water cold and I love using it for workouts.
Taylor G.
I love this water bottle, especially for working out and taking everywhere. Target has a good selection. The only issue I have with it, and I use it every day, is after a short while the seal must wear down because it will begin to leak. And that’s handwashing it! It’s worth it, but be prepared!
Jamie H.
Love this water bottle! Holds up to 24oz with premeasured Mark's at 8, 16, and 24oz to make it easier to track your water intake. The straw is a nice feature so you don't have to tip the bottle to drink which makes it nice when you're driving. It also has a lock feature so you can store it in your bag without worrying about it accidentally opening and leaking everywhere
x x.
x
I have two of these and they are so good to take if you are going to work out. They have a lock option to prevent spilling which I really love if you just want to slip it into a bag. No spills! Easy to use, overall a good purchase.
Opal M.
Columbus, OH
I really liked this water bottle at first, but I do not like the design. It leaks into my backpack and, upon close inspection, grows mold in the top where you can barely manage to clean it. Rather gross and I'm looking for a replacement.
Danine M.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 2
How long to these last? I feel like I constantly have to buy new bottle because they are hard to clean and don't last long. Before I invest in a more expensive bottle I want to make sure it will last. Thanks
Brianna S.
South Gate, CA
How can i wash these? my hand doesn't fit most of the time. Should i but a baby bottle cleaner thing or what?
Yelena C.