Contigo Autospout® Striker, 14Oz

by Contigo

There’s no worrying about spills when Striker is around.

Favorite kids’ on the go cups?
[product:contigo-striker-water-bottle-navy-planes-1-ea] is it me or those kids bottles are hard to clean?
Where can I find these?
Start your review of Contigo Autospout® Striker, 14Oz!
Susan S.
I recently purchased Contigo Autospout® Striker, 14Oz for all 10 of my grand children, they range in age from 9 to 3 years old. This are great!! Not to babyish of the older children and spill/leakproof for the little ones. They can now walk around the house without the dreaded fear of a spill. They are a good size for little hands, they can be used with the straw so they do not have to tilt back the bottle or use without the straw for easy tilt drinking. They areas that keep it spill proof area easy to take apart and clean. Very durable and top rack dishwater safe. Recommend
Juliana C.
Naples, FL
I love those bottles for my girls they are durable and dishwasher safe. Also really cute
Amber S.
My boys love the autospout cups by contigo. I place these in the dishwasher on the top rack and put the individual pieces in a basket made for baby bottles so that the pieces are not lost. It is easy to pop the straw back in.
Rachel R.
Salem, OR
My son loves this bottle so much. He will drink anything as long as it’s in his cup. It’s easy to wash and comes apart easy to clean. We alway get complimented on it. I think I got it at Walmart. Must have for kids.
Jennifer G.
1,664 reviews
Not a huge fan of these but they don’t leak so they do get 3 stars. Hate cleaning these bottles. So many spots for water to get trapped.
Maria S.
Really like their sippy cups for the kids. They keep the liquids in with out any leaking or spills. Great for that super active toddler who loves to bring their drink everywhere they go!
Panyia V.
The kids love these water bottles. It has a nice handle to carry or clip onto a backpack. Perfect size too and easy to clean.
Azia B.
Ocala
These are great for on the go, especially for kids. They don't spill if they are tipped over and the have a handle on the top.
emerlin M.
Leonia, NJ
It is a neccessary gadget of you are an active person who needs to be hydrated all the time. It is easy to carry with you, the auto strike makes it even easier to use and it holds a decent amount of liquid in it. It is also made of a nice durable material.
Shayla D.
Saranac, NY
We love our contigo cups!! They are the only cups I have found for my toddler that are truly spill proof. They aren’t bad to clean either. We have four of these and they have a straw cup too that she loves 😊 I would definitely recommend to anyone!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
il y a 2 ans
Contigo Autospout® Striker, 14Oz is it me or those kids bottles are hard to clean?
Hayden G. il y a un an
Yes and they grow black mold in the lids and the only way to clean it is to break the freaking lid. Apparently there is a class action lawsuit because of it!