Contigo Autospout® Ashland Chill, 20Oz

by Contigo

Whether you’re playing volleyball on the beach or cooking over the stove in a hot kitchen, Ashland Chill makes it easy to stay hydrated throughout the day.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Autospout® Ashland Chill, 20Oz!
Jordan D.
Chapmanville
Purchased at: Walmart
Light weight, keeps water cool, fits in any bag easily, low cost and so stylish! What more can you want
Jessica M.
Angola, IN
Contigo Autospout® Ashland Chill, 20Oz uploaded by Jessica M.
Amazing! Best metal water bottle that I’ve ever had. The one I have comes with a straw and it makes drinking so much easier. The take apart is very easy to get everything clean. Since it’s metal it also keeps things chilled for a very long time.
Lydia H.
Memphis, TN
This is my favorite water bottle that I have ever tried! It is Durable stainless steel that keeps my drink cold for 24 hours even if I forget this bottle in my car for several hours there will still be ice in it!! I have dropped this water bottle multiple times and it has never broken! The straw can be bent down into a cover to keep it from being exposed to germs. It has a button where the straw pops up and the button has a lock on it that can be turned on or off so if this bottle is in your backpack and you bump something the straw won't come open. This bottle is completely spill proof! And the straw and everything comes completely apart for easy cleaning! 10/10 would recommend this water bottle!!!

Looking for your answer?