Contigo Autospout® Addison, 24 Oz

For how long does it keep your water cold?
what color do you have?
Start your review of Contigo Autospout® Addison, 24 Oz!
Woonsocket, RI
Contigo Autospout® Addison, 24 Oz uploaded by Morisha P.
[product:contigo-ashland-24oz] The plastic of the bottle is good one and at all like the cheap quality. It is firm to hold and it has locking system which makes it great as water does not spill out while you carrying out. I will highly recommend it.
Boulder, CO
I love this water bottle. The size is perfect, it definitely doesn't leak.Great that you can lock it shut so the button to open it can’t be accidentally pressed when it’s in your bag and make everything wet.
Fairfield, CT
Contigo Autospout® Addison, 24 Oz uploaded by Anna D.
This is the bottle that I usually bring on my work outs. Good durable bottle that doesn’t CLANG if I drop it. I think the only draw back is the difficulty cleaning the inside of the straw and the mouthpiece. But that shouldn’t be too bad if you’re only filling it with water.
I’ve dropped this a few times and it hasn’t broken yet! Holds enough water for my outings. I usually freeze a little water in the bottom to help keep it cold
San Diego, CA
I like this product cause straws are easy to use. However they are difficult to maintain cause it needs to be constantly kept clean.
I love using a reusable water bottle it’s good for the environment and is convenient to take on the go. I thing Contigo would benefit from a wider variety of sizes. I do love using my bottle daily.
Very nice, I’m very fan of water bottle. Very durable. Me gusta mucho, i would buy it again
Compton, CA
These are great! They didn’t leak and kept my water cold. However, I think I prefer larger bottles with the wide mouth like the hydroflasks so I can load them with ice. These tend to be my backup water bottles.
Mayville, WI
Nice water bottle to have with you all day long! This keeps me drinking water all day at work. I can add ice to it and it stays cold for a while, at least for a couple of hours.
Love this bottle. It is super easy to use and carry for when you are on the go or working out. Very easy to drink out of. One of my favorite bottles. Great for your kids also and their sport activities. Very reliable and dependable. Recommend.