Contigo Autoseal West Loop Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, Stainless, 16 oz

by Contigo

NEW Fits Most Single-Serve Brewers br Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Leak Spill Proof 3 12 Hrs Cold 6 5 Hrs Hot 7 BPA Free Lid Opens for Full-Access Cleaning; No Loose Parts! Autoseal Technology Automatically Seals Between Sips. US Pat. 7,546,933; 7,997,442

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Autoseal West Loop Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, Stainless, 16 oz!
How would you rate this product?
My husband has this Contigo travel mug, and he loves it... It’s fairly easy to clean, definitely affordable, and it keeps his coffee hot for most of the day. He’s had it for almost a year now and it’s still going strong, so it’s one of the most durable travel mugs I’ve ever seen. The stainless steel and auto seal feature make this a sleek-looking effective product that holds up well to the activities of everyday life. 5/5 stars.
Mechanicsburg, PA
I knew this was the last travel mug I was ever going to buy when my roommate showed up to school with hers. Keeps my coffee steaming from when I make it at 5am until I'm ready to drink it at 9am. I've dropped it, no spills and still looks great. The autoseal feature also means I am confident in throwing it in my bag with no spills or leaks when I walk, giving me an extra hand. I bought it off of amazon for $11 and had prime so two day shipping!
Bristol, PA
I use mine as a thermos and it keeps my daughters milk cold for hours!! I am so pleased at how easy to clean the lid on this contigo travel mug is. You simply pop a lever under the lid up and it makes clean up with a bottle brush a cinch.
Charleston, SC
I bought this for my fiance for Christmas and we have both been very impressed. He filled it at 7am, and at 2pm his drink was still hot! (He works in a 40 degree or less space)
Louisville, KY
Contigo Autoseal West Loop Travel Mug with Easy-Clean Lid, Stainless, 16 oz uploaded by Ali C.
Recently purchased this item and have been super pleased. No spill, no leak, and keeps your beverage at the same temperature you poured it in at for hours on end!
Edmonton, Alberta
Awesome cups, won't leak, stays hot for HOURS, and ya can lock em, so if you put it in a bag, you won't open it to hot liquid all over your stuff, because something pushed the button to open the spout.
Chula Vista, CA
This mug is the best keeps my coffee warm and I love that it doesn't leak or spill. I really can complain about this product