Contigo Ashland Water Bottle 24oz - Smoke, Smoke Gray uploaded by Shon R.

BY CONTIGO

The ultimate hydration companion, this extra-large capacity Ashland has all the features you already love in a straw water bottle - and more. It's basically the Holy Grail of straw water bottles or at least the one that will get everyone in your office talking. Easy one handed drinking, spout cover to protect against dirt and germs and a thoughtfully engineered straw to get every last sip. So go ahead and start hydrating. Lend a Hand - Easy one-handed drinking with no lids to remove or lose Cleaner Drinking - Protective spout cover helps keep out gross dirt and germs Seal It In - Leak-proof lid (when closed) for on-the-go convenience Lock it Up - Button lock for added peace of mind Carry On - Clip on handle attaches to bags, gear, keys and more; Perfect Fit - Fits most car cup holders Color: Smoke Gray. see more...

Buy on Target
Danika R.
Thornton, CO
I purchased this water bottle at Target. It was on sale and it was the only decent looking water bottle there at the time. I really like it but I dropped my water bottle and thats all it took for it to start to act up. The button that releases the mouth part sometimes works and it started to leak.
Shon R.
Charlotte, NC
I needed a new sips cup and I chose this beauty it's sturdy and has a neat bike or bag clip and lock push button spring mouth piece. The only thing that I don't like is the. Back pressure, if it sit long and you open the spout it shoots up into your face and nose. Idk tried multiple type liquid.
Kelly C.
Fallbrook, CA
I love this water bottle. I got it on Kohls clearance for $5.00 and wish I would have stocked up. It came with a nice hard plastic straw instead of the nasty gel plastic ones. Easy to clean, dish washe safe. Highly recommend.
Jordan B.
Elkland, PA
I love these bottle with the straw! I seem to get me water intake faster and easier in for the day! A little pricey but I have had zero complications with this water bottle! I also love that the mouth part folds down!
Fred Ethel M.
Very dissatisfied with the product. I could not drink out of it. To get the straw to actually work, I had to loosen the lid of the bottle to allow air to enter. Took it back for a refund.
Sarah O.
I love contigo bottles because of their durability. I’ve had the same one for 2 years now and it’s still kicking. I wash is regularly and it’s very easy to clean. I love the locking feature and the hook. It’s a great water bottle for traveling and for day to day.
Julie B.
I love these water bottles, I bought 2 sets of 3 from Costco and keep them full in the fridge so I always have cold water available to just grab. The soft spout for drinking is great - only problem is when the are on their side they do leak which is an issue when you have 3 kids who are constantly knocking your bottle over. I would still recommend these to friends tho I love them that much!