Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesContigo
Ashland Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT Lid, 24oz

Contigo Ashland Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 24oz

The ultimate hydration companion, this extra-large capacity Ashland has all the features you already love in a straw water bottle – and more.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Ashland Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 24oz!
Kimmey D.
Ladson, SC
Contigo Ashland Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 24oz uploaded by Kimmey D.
The straws on the waterbottle is horrible, zero water come out. Once you remove the straw its great. Got mine at target on clearance!
Travis S.
Tappahannock, VA
Contigo Ashland Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 24oz uploaded by Travis S.
Good, sturdy construction topped by a flip, mini-straw on top that keeps it tucked away when dealing with dirt or covid in the air. This Water bottle is durable, pretty to look at, but simplean'd easy to clean.
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
I liked the color and the design, it was a cool gel grip feel that was comfortable to keep up with. It was a good value and product to use. I would recommend it.
Spring N.
Bartow, FL
I love my Contigo water bottle. This brand is amazing. I have several different Contigo water bottles that I use everyday for going to work or when I go workout. They are super easy to use and do their job. My drinks stay ice cold for a long period of time. I honestly can say this is my favorite brand for water bottles. I love the variety of cute designs they come in too. I would definitely reccomend to anyone on the go
linda F.
Bethesda, MD
Contigo Ashland Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 24oz uploaded by linda F.
I love this water bottle. The size is perfect, it definitely doesn't leak, the mouth piece is cushioned and it is true to color and i love the handle
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
Contigo Ashland Straw Water Bottle with AUTOSPOUT® Lid, 24oz uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this water bottle! I have had it for about a year now and I carry it with me everywhere. Its super stylish and love bringing it to the gym with me. Its fairly cheap I bought it at Walmart. I feel like I drink a lot more water throughout the day with this bottle because the straw seems to suck up more water!
Junieth V.
The bottles work well and are easy to clean. I Love this because the bottle top locks. It also keeps my water cold as well.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
These are the best water bottles I’ve ever tried. I love that they’re cheap but work very efficiently. Very happy with the fact that I don’t have to splurge on an expensive water bottle to drink my h20. These come in cute colors & patterns as well. Love em.
Letty T.
Redwood City, CA
Esta botella es muy práctica y fácil de usar además de conservar el sabor de tu bebida y ser súper fresca
Chelsea M.
Hialeah, FL
Had this 32 oz and 40oz. 40oz stated it was leaking proof. This is why I bought it. My 32oz would leak bag if it fell over no matter how tight the cap was. The 40oz was great at first but eventually it started to leak and spilled in my car. Done with Contigo. Beware of leakage!

Looking for your answer?