Contigo Aladdin Transform Travel Mug - Brown (16oz.)

by Contigo

Do good and look good doing it with the transform travel mug from aladdin. Made from recycled polypropylene, this sleek travel mug is itself recyclable. This 16-ounce brown mug is microwave and dishwasher safe. It is cupholder friendly, so you can drop the between-the-knees balancing act while you drive.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Contigo Aladdin Transform Travel Mug - Brown (16oz.)!
How would you rate this product?
I love this mug. It goes everywhere with me. I use it to refill my hot chocolate at Dunkin Donuts and I even put flavored water in it. it's insulated so it keeps drinks hot or cold.
Mount Olive, NC
Maybe mine is messed up, but it doesn't keep my beverages insulated :( I wish it had a handle too. Only bought it because I forgot mine on vacation.
Coralville, Ia
I got it for my dad it is his favorite i had to buy him another when my sister stole his