BY CONTIGO #51 in Travel Mugs

Do good and look good doing it with the transform travel mug from aladdin. Made from recycled polypropylene, this sleek travel mug is itself recyclable. This 16-ounce brown mug is microwave and dishwasher safe. It is cupholder friendly, so you can drop the between-the-knees balancing act while you drive. see more...

Brittany J.
I love this mug. It goes everywhere with me. I use it to refill my hot chocolate at Dunkin Donuts and I even put flavored water in it. it's insulated so it keeps drinks hot or cold.
Ashley P.
Mount Olive, NC
Maybe mine is messed up, but it doesn't keep my beverages insulated :( I wish it had a handle too. Only bought it because I forgot mine on vacation.
Michaella R.
Coralville, Ia
I got it for my dad it is his favorite i had to buy him another when my sister stole his
Nada A.

"Frankly I liked this very much and I loved this product .. Really thank you, how I wish to get it for free and use it .. It is very wonderful and worth 10 stars, I advise everyone to buy it and will not regret it sure" i recommend it for all because it'svery useful ❤❤