Contigo 32 oz. Ashland Autospout Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by GeMarques T.

BY CONTIGO

This easy one handed drinking water bottle provides a spout cover to protect against dirt and germs and a thoughtfully engineered straw to get every last sip. So go ahead and start hydrating with the Contigo 32 oz. Autospout Ashland Water Bottle. Staying hydrated is as easy as the press of a button with the one handed operational Autospout technology The Autospout Ashland lid is leak proof when the spout is closed during your commute The Autospout technology protects your water bottle's mouthpiece from anything you might encounter Keep your eyes on task at hand with the convenient pop ip straw on this Autospout lid The angled straw allows you to get every last dropA button lock for an added peace of mind Clip on handle attaches to bags, gear, keys and more Convenient volume markings for easy measuring and tracking Top rack dishwasher safe lid and bodyBPA-free see more...

• What is your favorite part about this water bottle? I hav...1 Answers
Desiree A.
love this water bottle! my preferred size of water bottle is 32 ounces because it definitely helps me stay on top of my water goals. just two bottles of this and you’re easily at your 8 cups for the day. however, many 32 ounce water bottles are bulky and do not fit in your back pack or cup holders at all. this contigo water bottle, however, is a lot sleeker. it is much easier to carry around. also the sleek size makes the 32 oz look a lot less intimidating to drink. finally, I drop my water bottle constantly and this water bottle is really sturdy. hasn’t broken over the last 6 months of daily use. stay hydrated 2018!

I purchased mine at target for $15
Sierra K.
Kent, OH
I love these water bottles! I have two of these! They are so nice and good quality! The spout/ straw pops up with the click of a button. You can lock it if you want so it doesn't leak. When the spout is down there is a protective cover over it so that it doesn't get dirty. It's easy to drink out of. Also the water bottle has a loop so it's easy to grab on to but it has a clip so you can clip it on a bag or clip your keys to it.
GeMarques T.
Conyers, GA
I just purchased this water bottle over the weekend and I can't wait to test it out while I'm at work. It has nice size, feel, and features including a clip on handle, being leak proof, and an auto seal feature. Contigo Auto Seal Cortland Water Bottle, 32-Ounce, Smoke [Smoke, 32 oz]
Niki P.
Madison
I love this water bottle! It was like $15 and has lasted me 4 years. The only thing I recommend is buying a little bristley thing to clean the little straw thing out with. The last thing you want is bacteria growing in something you drink out of!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
My fave water bottle! It doesn't fit in my car cup holders, but I still love it. It's a great size and I try to fill and finish it at least once a day. Baby steps! Lol
Sara M.
Fredericton, New Brunswick
This water bottle is pretty great. No leaking, latches onto things for easy varying, keeps drinks cold. It does sweat and it doesn’t fit into a cup holder, which massively sucks. Still great though :)
💞 T.
Kissimmee, FL
Great quality super durable and long lasting. Had mine for years! I would highly recommend! Very good price
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
What is your favorite part about this water bottle? I have a similar Contigo and I’m looking for a bigger one. Pros? Cons?