BY CONTIGO

This easy one handed drinking water bottle provides a spout cover to protect against dirt and germs and a thoughtfully engineered straw to get every last sip. So go ahead and start hydrating with the Contigo 24 oz. Autospout Ashland Water Bottle. Staying hydrated is as easy as the press of a button with the one handed operational Autospout technology The Autospout Ashland lid is leak proof when the spout is closed during your commute The Autospout technology protects your water bottle's mouthpiece from anything you might encounter Keep your eyes on task at hand with the convenient pop ip straw on this Autospout lid The angled straw allows you to get every last dropA button lock for an added peace of mind Clip on handle attaches to bags, gear, keys and more Convenient volume markings for easy measuring and tracking Fits in most cup holders Top rack dishwasher safe lid and bodyBPA-free see more...

Tina B.
Selden, NY
I always have this with me if I'm going to end up spending most of my day in the car running errands. It's the perfect size for my car's cup holders!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
This is the absolute BEST water bottle I've ever had, it helps me keep up with how much water I've had and makes drinking water fun!
Kelsea G.
Georgetown
This is my all time favorite cup to use. I honestly drink more water throughout the day when I use this cup. I bought this cup at Best Buy and honestly it was the best $14 I spent. I have the mint green one which is super flattering. I highly recommend!
Loren G.
I love Contigo water bottles, not only do they last a long time but they are almost indestructible. My bottle has been dropped, throw, and more and it still works the clasp thingy is the only part that is injured. The price is great if buying the 3-bottle set at Costco. The only downside is that it is very hard to clean the sprout, which gets noticeably dirty. Totally recommend for travel or just everyday use.