SportsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesContigo
20 oz Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba

The Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle was designed specifically to cool you down in a hurry whether playing basketball in the sun or keeping your lawn under control. A wide-chug style mouth lets you drink comfortably and quickly while the Autospout technology means that you'll be refreshed with one press of the button. Wide chug-style mouth lets you drink comfortably and quickly Patented Autospout technology means that you'll be refreshed with one press of a button Drink stays cold for up to 24 hours, thanks to Thermalock vacuum insulation Push It -Push button to open spout for an easy, one-handed drinking experience Leak proof lid (when closed) for on-the-go activities Spout cover helps to keep out dirt and germs Shatter, stain- and odor-resistant, thanks to BPA-free plastic Clip-on carry handle for easy transport Top-rack dishwasher safe 20 oz, 3.75" w, 10.25" h, Vacuum insulated stainless steel body

How do you guys clean the lid?
Start your review of Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba!
Michelle R.
five seven zero seven e calle magdalena
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Michelle R.
It's fine if u don't live in PHX...it didn't stay cold nearly as long as it said it would, and it was kinda expensive for a water bottle
Michelle  A.
Bronx, NY
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Michelle  A.
Keeps water so cold you wouldn’t even know it’s a great buy usually at target or Walmart they carry them and for a good price
Audrey W.
Shelley, ID
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Audrey W.
A stainless steel water bottle I enjoy. Throw in some ice and you have a cold refreshing drink that lasts for a long time.
Layla B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Layla B.
I use my water bottle daily and it keeps my water ice cold the entire day. Great for the gym, taking to the pool or beach! Absolutely love this! Highly recommended!
Mara O.
Washington, DC
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Mara O.
I can not be without my water bottle CONTIGO it is super light and comfortable to carry everywhere, it is really super practical and most importantly, it has insurance to avoid accidents !!Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba I LOVE MY CONTIGO!!
Amanda C.
Goodyear, AZ
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Amanda C.
I’ve used these and only these water bottles for years! I love how I can open & close them one handed. I love how it’ll keep my water cool all day even in 120 degree weather… and I LOVE HOW THEY LAST FOREVER!
Jessica  S.
Ewing, KY
These are really good cups.they keep ur beverages cold for a long time.i would definitely buy agian and I would definitely recommend to others. The price isn't too bad either.
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
I received this as a Christmas gift 2019. I use it for cold drinks only. It works as expected. I have had other water bottles I liked better. Easier to take apart to clean. Over all it is a keeper and had over a year.
Katherine  .
Covington, KY
Love this product it has made my mornings so much smoother. Whether I have cocoa, coffee, tea, smoothies or iced water I'm good. It travels well I got it for a great price. I would recommed this, especially to my on the go mom.
Kimberly  T.
Clint, TX
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Rate: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Price: $15.00USD Company: Contigo Website: Walmart.com Opinion: This tumbler holds my water perfectly and keep it cold for hours! I use some ice to keep it cold extra longer, and I bought some other colors but this one is my favorite. They have more options (black, pink, electric blue, etc.). I recommend it for cold drinks, and this is not compatible with hot drinks, just beware of that. I drink 2 litters of water per day, and I refill it a few times throughout the day, but it’s very useful and I love it for the hot summer days! Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba