Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessWater BottlesContigo
20 oz Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba

The Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle was designed specifically to cool you down in a hurry whether playing basketball in the sun or keeping your lawn under control. A wide-chug style mouth lets you drink comfortably and quickly while the Autospout technology means that you'll be refreshed with one press of the button. Wide chug-style mouth lets you drink comfortably and quickly Patented Autospout technology means that you'll be refreshed with one press of a button Drink stays cold for up to 24 hours, thanks to Thermalock vacuum insulation Push It -Push button to open spout for an easy, one-handed drinking experience Leak proof lid (when closed) for on-the-go activities Spout cover helps to keep out dirt and germs Shatter, stain- and odor-resistant, thanks to BPA-free plastic Clip-on carry handle for easy transport Top-rack dishwasher safe 20 oz, 3.75" w, 10.25" h, Vacuum insulated stainless steel body

How do you guys clean the lid?
Start your review of Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba!
Mara O.
Washington, DC
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Mara O.
I can not be without my water bottle CONTIGO it is super light and comfortable to carry everywhere, it is really super practical and most importantly, it has insurance to avoid accidents !!Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba I LOVE MY CONTIGO!!
Jessica S.
Ewing, KY
These are really good cups.they keep ur beverages cold for a long time.i would definitely buy agian and I would definitely recommend to others. The price isn't too bad either.
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
I received this as a Christmas gift 2019. I use it for cold drinks only. It works as expected. I have had other water bottles I liked better. Easier to take apart to clean. Over all it is a keeper and had over a year.
Katherine M.
Covington, KY
Love this product it has made my mornings so much smoother. Whether I have cocoa, coffee, tea, smoothies or iced water I'm good. It travels well I got it for a great price. I would recommed this, especially to my on the go mom.
Chiara S.
Orlando, FL
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Chiara S.
It keep the ice for long periods, it’s easy to carry with you, yes, I love this thermo, there is no way to improve this product, I think is good like it is, it is easy to wash, I am very satisfied with this product!
Sarah L.
Sugar Grove, IL
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Sarah L.
Purchased at: Target
I think that this will forever be my favorite water bottle. I honestly cannot remember when I got it but it’s been a long time. I have the ones with the plastic base and love those but this will by far always be my favorite. I take this anywhere and everywhere. People know me by my water bottle. In the mornings I will fill it up with ice water and then sometimes when I get super busy I’ll forget about it, whoops, and I’ll come back hours later and there will still be ice and it’ll be nice and cool. Of course ice has to melt sometime but it isn’t until well into the evening. My days start at 6 and I am done by 5 so the ice is there seriously all day! I’m always so surprised ha! This is also pretty decently priced too. Like I said I don’t remember when I got mine but I’ve definitely got my money’s worth. You can find them really anywhere target, Walmart, Amazon, etc. It’s so convenient and nice to have around during the day. So if you are looking to invest in a nicer water bottle but something that won’t break you bank you really need to get this. I love Contigo and all their products but this is by far my favorite. I recommend getting the metal one and not the plastic. Nothing against those, in fact I have two, but I just love that this one keeps my drinks cold all day long!
Christ C.
Cleveland, OH
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Christ C.
I have been using these type of bottles since I was at the university! I am very pleased with them. You could keep cold or warm drinks! Actually my son has 2 of them
Kimberly T.
Clint, TX
Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba uploaded by Kimberly T.
Rate: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Price: $15.00USD Company: Contigo Website: Walmart.com Opinion: This tumbler holds my water perfectly and keep it cold for hours! I use some ice to keep it cold extra longer, and I bought some other colors but this one is my favorite. They have more options (black, pink, electric blue, etc.). I recommend it for cold drinks, and this is not compatible with hot drinks, just beware of that. I drink 2 litters of water per day, and I refill it a few times throughout the day, but it’s very useful and I love it for the hot summer days! Contigo 20 oz. Ashland Autospout Chug Chill Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Scuba
Nada E.
Charlotte
I love using my Contigo 20 OZ water bottle! Its not expensive, definitely affordable. I put ice in it and water and it keep the temperature for a very long time. I am very satisfied with this product and cant go anywhere without taking it with me☺️
Spring N.
Bartow, FL
Great and easy water bottle to use. Does its job at keeping my drinks cold and keeps my drinks secure with the closing top. They are convenient for on the go and have so many cute designs for everyday . I would definitely recommend to moms on the go or anyone going to workout. Great water bottle.