Contigo 14 oz. Kids Striker Autospout Water Bottle - Electric Blue uploaded by Summer B.Contigo 14 oz. Kids Striker Autospout Water Bottle - Electric Blue uploaded by Ashley K.Contigo 14 oz. Kids Striker Autospout Water Bottle - Electric Blue uploaded by Nicole L.

BY CONTIGO #41 in Water Bottles

Smile, because its now possible for on-the-go kids and parents to travel spill free. The 14 oz. AUTOSPOUT Striker Kids Water Bottle features a one-touch lid that pops-up for easy one-handed drinking from a straw. The AUTOSPOUT plus spill-poof valve eliminates spills and leaks even when the spout is in the open position. Dirt or germs are not a problem, because the AUTOSPOUT has a protective spout cover to keep yuckiness out too. This BPA-free water bottle is Parent Tested Parent Approved, and parents love that the Striker is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Benefits: Press to Refresh! The AUTOSPOUT lid features a press-to-release button that opens the drinking spout Spout shield covers and protects the spout when the spout is retracted Top-rack dishwasher safeBPA-free Ages 3+Volume: 14oz see more...

Buy on kmart
Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
These are the best water bottles ever! I got them in a 3 pack at Costco, which is the cheapest place you can get them, and I'm so glad I did. They are now the on my bottle my son will use. Contigo 14 oz. Kids Striker Autospout Water Bottle - Electric Blue
Felina D.
Micco, FL
Love this for my kid. I keep it in my bag or the car at all times. He loves the straw and it's nice that he can't rip it off easily. Also I can take the straw feature of if I need to.
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
I bought a 3 pack of these at Costco on a whim and I am so glad I did. My son will only drink out of cups with straws, his favorite one was discontinued and impossible to find, and most others have shattered or leaked when he's thrown or dropped them. These are TOUGH. In the several months we've had them, they have not dripped once or broken. That's pretty much unheard of, at least in our house. They are also relatively easy to clean. Anything with a straw is going to require a little effort, but these are the least amount of effort of the cups we've tried. I cannot recommend this highly enough.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
We love Contigo bottles in our house and every one in the family has their own. I highly recommend them. These are wonderful and do not leak. They are easy for kids to use, even my 15 month old can open them. The only problem when water squirts out after opening the drinking spout. This ONLY happens if the bottle is left in a very hot car or gets pressurized in an airplane. We've learned that on planes and in hot weather we unscrew the top before opening the spout. Congo also has a great quality guarantee so if something did happen to be defective in the bottle they will replace it at no cost to you.
Nicole L.
Collinsville
Great product! The kids Contigo travel mug is kid friendly. The button that releases the mouth piece is easy to use. Easy to wash and reassemble.
Ashley K.
Clermont, FL
So far so good. Just purchase this cup and my son loves it. So far no spilling or leaking. It also helps that it's super cute.
Erin P.
London, ON
I got this for my son when he was 5 yrs old in SK, hes now almost 7 and in grade 1 and its still going strong. Hasnt broke or cracked yet and its been dropped lots of time from his younger brother. A bit of fading but need to get him a new one anyways
Hayley K.
Airdrie, AB
This water bottle is hands down one of my favorite products for my child. He loves carrying it around with him, pushing the button to free the spout and taking a big drink. He drinks SO MUCH WATER because of this water bottle, it is such a load off my mind. Plus I don't mind cleaning it because all the parts are removable and fit back together easily. It isn't cheap, but it is a life saver!
Leah ✨.
Stony Plain , AB
Good design. Easy to disassemble parts and washes well. Dishwasher safe. My kids take these to school everyday (ages 7 and 10). Would recommend.