BY CONTI

Please note: Due to packaging updates, the image shown and product details may temporarily appear different from the product received. Gently cleanses and moisturizes skin Hypoallergenic and fragrance free Contains 100% Virgin Olive Oil Conti® Castile Olive Oil Sensitive Skin Bar is 100% natural and contains pure Virgin Olive Oil, a superior moisturizer that replenishes skin oils and promotes healthy skin. Our bar is made without animal products, preservatives, or animal testing. Conti® Castile s method of processing maintains all of Virgin Olive Oil s natural nutrients-Vitamin D, Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and trace minerals. These nutrients are in a form that can be most easily and effectively used by the skin to: Fight free radicals with powerful antioxidants Nourish and protect the skin Combat the effects of aging Virgin Olive Oil also contains Oleocant see more...

Kristie A.
I received a free sample of Conti Castile Olive Oil Sensitive Skin Bar Soap from The UpSide Community for testing purposes. It's fragrance free and latter's smoothly. It leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth. It's even great for washing my face. This is the only soap that I will use on my face from now on. This is 100% my own opinion
sarah B.
McAlpin, FL
Nourishes & protects the skin
Combats the effects of aging
Fights free radicals
This bar is 100% natural and contains pure virgin olive oil, a superior moisturizer that replenishes skin oils and promotes healthy skin. It is made without animal products, preservatives, or animal testing. Conti's method of processing maintains all of virgin olive oils natural nutrients - vitamin D, vitamin E, essential fatty acids and trace minerals. These nutrients are in a form that can be most easily and effectively used by the skin to: fight free radicals with powerful antioxidants, nourish and protect the skin, combat the effects of aging. Virgin olive oil also contains oleocanthal - a powerful anti-aging, anti-inflammatory compound.

This bar lathers smoothly, provides extremely gentle cleansing and is not drying. It's hypoallergenic and fragrance free - so it's perfect for even the most sensitive skin.
crystal j.
2,104 reviews
I got this as a free sample and I must say I loved it the only downsize is the smell is not that Pleasant otherwise it's awesome
Cytn C.
Madrid
Very natural product! My skin love this đź’śđź’śIt is long lasting! It smells very good and is good with my skin! It is perfect! The price was totally ok! It worth it!
I totally love it! Im satisfied and very happy!

Kohl's