ContextLogic Inc. Wish

by ContextLogic Inc.

Start shopping in a smarter and more rewarding way today. Download Wish to join over 10 million consumers who are using it to make shopping smart, fun, and rewarding. Start your Wishlists and get special offers and gift cards for items you like directly from merchants and brands. "Love, Love this app. Its a fun app that u can wish on things u love and want. Highly Reccommend it to frndz & fmly." - Olivia Austin "I love most of the stuff it suggests for me. I wind up surfing for hours sometimes. Then I got a $10 gift card off some items I wished for!" - Meg Blaylock "Must have app. The clothing, suggestions and all the other wonderful stuff in here is awesome. I'm hooked." - Claudia Betancur

hi i order down lights where are they ? you have taken our money where are the lights
is wish a reliable source for affordable beauty products? i have heard very mixed reviews. ContextLogic Inc. Wish ?
Has anyone shopped from ContextLogic Inc. Wish? I am new to the Wish shopping app and the deals and offers seem great, but are they too good to be true? After reading some of the reviews on the google play app, I think you do get some great stuff, but you can also get stuff that is not what you ordered at all. It's a hit and miss. So what are your opinions? Is Wish worth taking the chance to order from if I'm not in a rush to get the product or would I just be wasting my money??
Start your review of ContextLogic Inc. Wish!
How would you rate this product?
Patrice W.
Raleigh, NC
ContextLogic Inc. Wish uploaded by Patrice W.
I love love love Wish. There are some items that are a big miss. However for the most part, I love getting gifts and self care items from Wish. Sometimes shipping takes awhile but I honestly don't mind the wait.
tabby ..
New Market, VA
Techie Expert Level 1
ContextLogic Inc. Wish uploaded by tabby ..
No surprise a lot of the items on wish aren’t the best quality but they are decent quality and super cheap! Follow me ❤️ follow me on ig too @ therealtabbyforever. Let me know on a recent Ur from Influenster and I’ll follow you back so we can raise our impact scores #followforfollow #likeforlike #womenempoweringwomen I also have Pinterest and YouTube same name
Kathleen D.
Aldan, PA
Techie Expert Level 1
ContextLogic Inc. Wish uploaded by Kathleen D.
I'm absolutely in love with the Wish app! I try not to open the app too much, because I end up buying something every time that I do. Everything is so inexpensive yet has good quality to them. I've got a room full of things that I've ordered, and that's just from last month! This is one of my all-time favorite apps. I highly recommend this app to anyone, especially if you haven't used it yet!
Manuela D.
Boise, ID
If I could give zero stars I totally would! There are many good stores with nice prices but the app has a lot of problems! Wish took from me more than 100 dollars in products that I didn’t want because somehow they had problems with the app and bought things for me that I would never use, and when I tried to ask them to help me, they didn’t. Also all the products that I wanted, the ones that I did put in my car, appeared as bought after some time, which gave me a lot of problems to get my money back.
Sara K.
Gettysburg
Techie Expert Level 1
ContextLogic Inc. Wish uploaded by Sara K.
Bought a couple things from here. Not bad, ok for what it is. I had to put clear nail polish on my ring to keep it from turning my finger green but that's what you get for $1.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert Level 2
Now I'm just giving my opinion based on my personal experiences with Wish.com. If I could give anyone a piece of advice it would be to stay away far far away from this site!! Everyone wants a great deal myself included!!! 1st off selling products that claim to be the REAL thing, for example 925 Sterling silver or makeup items that are not from the REAL brand is not good!!🤢🤢 These items that they sell that we put on our face,eyes,and skin are not FDA regulated!!! There is no telling what kind of harmful or toxic ingredients are in these products. Okay now I will share with you a personal experience, a friend told me about this site and that there was 925 Sterling silver rings,earrings etc from 1 to 8 $, so I ordered quite a few pieces for me and my daughters. The items took forever to arrive close to a month. The rings have 925 stamped inside them and appeared to be nice looking. However I wore one on my index finger for 2 days and it started to itch severely, I removed the ring to find a sunburn like rash that had little white bumps in it🤢🤢🤕🤕Not to mention the ring itself was turning green. The rash got so bad around my finger I had to go to the Dr and get a prescription cream to heal it!!! I contacted Wish.com and they refunded my money for my entire purchase which was at least a nice gesture. Bottom line I feel these products are dangerous I'm only speaking about the Jewelry and the Makeup!! I don't know about the clothes, shoes and other products because I will never shop there again!!!!🤕🤕
Claudia V.
Gladstone, OR
Techie Expert Level 1
ContextLogic Inc. Wish uploaded by Claudia V.
Well, it's fine, buy 14 rings for $ 4 dollars, it's not bad, but the quality is not the best. The rings that have pearl tips in the center are more plastic and you can see that they are false but they were only $ 4. that they are very beautiful that I liked (the ones I have in my hand) and the wait for the rings was about a month
Ellen M.
Monroe, GA
Techie Expert Level 1
ContextLogic Inc. Wish uploaded by Ellen M.
I love wish. Only bad thing is because it’s over seas it takes a long while to get stuff. I buy all my lashes from wish or AliExpress. I refuse to buy mua lashes when they use Wish and AliExpress as venders and they are the same lashes only they charge you 10 bucks for lashes they are getting for 1 dollar. Learn the beauty game. I never pay more then 3 bucks including shipping and handling for a pack of lashes. And they are just as good as the expensive ones. It’s a hit or miss with products from wish. Always read reviews and look at the customers pictures. They are pretty good about refunds if you get a shady seller to. Learn the beauty game !!!!!ContextLogic Inc. Wish #wish #cheaplashes #cheap #lashes #lashgame
Jes K.
Techie Expert Level 1
ContextLogic Inc. Wish uploaded by Jes K.
I love Wish. It is so fun to even just look around the wish app. They have such fun and unique stuff on that app. I did a review on my YouTube channel JesKayCat is my channel. ContextLogic Inc. Wish
Kayla F.
Cape Coral, FL
Are you looking for inexpensive products? Wish has those! But, keep in mind, you get what you paid for. Also, watch out for the cost of shipping, sometimes it’s even more expensive than the item itself. All things from wish ship from China, so don’t expect it right away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma H.
Onanole, MB
il y a 5 mois
Katie F. il y a 2 mois
I ordered a coloring changing nail polish. It worked. It changed from blue to green then to gold. ...but smelled like low tide. Really icky. I steer clear of products used on the skin or eyes in general now. That being said other beauty gadgets are affordable and interesting. Read my updated review for tips on how Wish works and I hope you have good luck.
Sandra C.
il y a 5 mois
Katie F. il y a 2 mois
I am still waiting on two orders I bought a month ago. No tracking has been provided in the last two weeks.
Sophia B.
Ocean Springs, MS
il y a un an
Has anyone used ContextLogic Inc. Wish ? What have you gotten and was it a good deal or no?
Petey R. il y a un an
i have used there site twice Been ripped off twice lucky paid with paypal and got money back If you do buy from WISH make sure you turn off automatic payments on your paypal account Good luck