CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream

by CONTEXT SKIN

The headliner in this lightweight-yet-intensive eye cream, Vitamin C both brightens and spurs collagen production to firm delicate under-eye tissue. Then there are the supporting players: Plant extracts brighten skin, calm inflammation, and promote elasticity, while Vitamin E delivers deep moisture and stimulates cell growth.

Is it good? When do younuse it?
Where can I purchase this?
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream ? [product:context-skin-vitamin-c-all-day-eye-cream]
Start your review of CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream!
Brooklyn, NY
I have to say this is the most lightweight formula ever. This is my first time using anything from this brand and I'll definitely go buy this again. I don't think I'd want to change anything with this product. A little goes such a long way 💕💕💕💕💕
I don't think this did anything for my under eye. It felt like a moisturizer and that I guess was nice but it didn't feel revolutionary or incredibly nice on. I wasn't impressed and blown away by this product. I received this in a boxycharm so I'm glad I didn't waste money on this.
Detroit
The texture of this product is so amazing! It dries well and honestly even after first use I noticed a HUGE difference! Smells good, feels good, & definitely does what is says it’s going too. I would recommend to add this to anyone’s skin care routine!
Whiting, IN
I honestly don’t know what this product does. I understand it’s labeled eye cream but did not see much of a difference. Received this in my allure beauty box but honestly disappointed because I’m in search of a good eye cream
San Bernardino, CA
I love trying new eye creams but the ones I’ve gotten from allure haven’t been anything special. This one is a watery Texture which spreads well, but it doesn’t seem to moisturize my eyes very well at all. Gave it an extra star because it hasn’t given me millia, but I prefer a richer eye cream such as the kiehls or ole henriksen.
It’s overall really meh. It doesn’t cause any adverse reaction from my skin. But the ingredient list doesn’t impress me, the texture is a little too thin for my liking, and I’ve literally never heard of this brand and it has a very minimal online presence that’s not from a recent beauty box
La Vergne, TN
I don't know if this is actually doing anything for my eyes. I don't have dark under eyes or under eye circles/bags though. I'm mainly using because it was in a beauty subscription box. It is very liquidy/watery but it's easy to apply and absorbs well. I probably wouldn't purchase for myself though.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
This came in my Allure Beauty Box and when I first saw it I was stoked. I love adding to my skin care system but when I tried it out I found that the smell wasn’t too pleasant and the ingredients just weren’t worth it to me. It seems to have a lot of fillers in it and I have gone through so much with my skin I really don’t want to clog it with bad products. It’s a hard no from me for this one!
Arlington, WA
Eh...this feels nice on and I didn't experience anything negative, I also didn't experience anything positive. I don't think it really does anything. I like their simple packaging and logo but that doesn't make my eye skin look good. I'll use up what I have but after using it 2 months I don't see any reason to purchase it.
New lenox, IL
I have the world's WORST dark circles, genetics ugh. I absolutely love this eye cream. It's so lightweight yet effective. My dark circles have diminished so much they're barely noticeable. And my fine lines?! Oh my gosh they definitely appear to be less noticeable. It's my holy grail.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmington, DE
5 months ago
Krystal N. • 5 months ago
Thanks for the recommendation!! I’ll try it out.
5 months ago
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream ? Has anyone had eye irritation from this product?
Natalie M. • 5 months ago
I haven't. It seems very gentle and doesn't have a scent.
Atlanta, GA
6 months ago
Stacy A. • 6 months ago
I honestly started seeing results within the first few days. I have combination skin it’s more oily skin in my T zone. this didn’t make my skin to oily or anything. I highly suggest trying it.