CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream

by CONTEXT SKIN

The headliner in this lightweight-yet-intensive eye cream, Vitamin C both brightens and spurs collagen production to firm delicate under-eye tissue. Then there are the supporting players: Plant extracts brighten skin, calm inflammation, and promote elasticity, while Vitamin E delivers deep moisture and stimulates cell growth.

CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream ? Is this affective? Worth the money?
Is it good? When do younuse it?
Where can I purchase this?
Start your review of CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream!
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Amber C.
Got this in my Ipsy bag. I’d like to use it a bit longer before I make bold claims about eye wrinkle miracles, but it feels good and doesn’t cause me any issues. CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream
Andrea C.
Portland, OR
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Andrea C.
I was looking for a vitamin c serum for my eye area. This is a really good serum but I wish it was a little bit more hydrating.
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Kennessa M.
This eye cream is great for those who are looking to ensure their under eye is hydrated. It does not do much for dark circles or under eye bags. I’d definitely recommend it for those who need extra moisture under their eye that will last a full 8 hour workday.
Sophie K.
Baltimore, MD
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Sophie K.
it’s not the best eye cream i’ve ever used, tbh. it does brighten but it doesn’t do a great job of de-puffing or moisturizing the skin beneath my eyes, and it stings quite a bit when my skin gets dry at the corners of my eyes. i’ll use it up but probably won’t repurchase
Vitalijs O.
Los Angeles, CA
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Vitalijs O.
I actually received this guy in my Ipsy box and surprisingly loved it! I don’t necessarily feel like this is the best night eye cream, because of this cream’s light gel-like texture (that actually is slightly yellow thanks to the included vitamin C). This eye cream is nice and hydrating, it keeps my under eye area moisturized throughout the day and leaves a beautiful sheen. This was my first time using a product by Context but looks like a very nice and reasonably priced brand that’s fragrance and cruelty free😄excited to try some more of their products! 4 Stars, solid product⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️#Skincare #EyeCream #VitaminC #Context
Courtney G.
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Courtney G.
I received this in one of my ipsy glam bags. When i first looked at the ingredients and saw licorice, i immediately thought oh no , i do not like the smell of licorice! This product actually has no smell at all. Almost like a gel formula. Not sticky. Absorbs very quickly. This is like a sample size ! Even though it is the full sized product actually. This is supposed to brighten your eyes . It has done nothing for me , disappointed. I do love vitamic c , it is very good for your skin. This also left a warming feeling under my eyes. I used my middle finger tip to tap in the formula and a little goes a long way! So, I can't say it's a horrible product , but not a great product at the same time.
Ker R.
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Ker R.
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Ker R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Me encanta usarlo en el día, súper fácil de aplicar y amo su presentación! Te lo súper recomiendo 🌝
Kirsten H.
Wilmington, NC
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Kirsten H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Great eye cream to get into the game with! Decent price for a good amount of product. No scent and no worries with reaction to skin, I have dry to sensitive skin not to mention a 1 year toddler running wild and this helps me take on the day without looking like a zombie!
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
I don’t care much for this product at all. I see no brightening and it actually makes creases under my eyes and I hate that. I received it in a beauty box and have been using it for about a month and nothing. I would not purchase this product. #InfluensterAwards2020
Aylin P.
Modesto, CA
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Aylin P.
Heard it’s light weight gel can’t wait to try hopefully it does what it says will Update on how it goes
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley H.
Morgantown, WV
il y a 9 mois
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream ? Is this affective? Worth the money?
Karla M. il y a 9 mois
That product was a gift they gave me. I've been using it for 1 month and I liked how it helped me lighten my dark circles next to my eye serum🤗
Nini gz262680 B.
New Castle, DE
Krystal N. il y a 2 ans
Thanks for the recommendation!! I’ll try it out.
Kristan A.
Anahuac, TX
il y a 2 ans
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream ? Has anyone had eye irritation from this product?
Natalie M. il y a 2 ans
I haven't. It seems very gentle and doesn't have a scent.
Calina F.
Atlanta, GA
Stacy A. il y a 2 ans
I honestly started seeing results within the first few days. I have combination skin it’s more oily skin in my T zone. this didn’t make my skin to oily or anything. I highly suggest trying it.