CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream

by CONTEXT SKIN

The headliner in this lightweight-yet-intensive eye cream, Vitamin C both brightens and spurs collagen production to firm delicate under-eye tissue. Then there are the supporting players: Plant extracts brighten skin, calm inflammation, and promote elasticity, while Vitamin E delivers deep moisture and stimulates cell growth.

Is it good? When do younuse it?
Where can I purchase this?
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream ? [product:context-skin-vitamin-c-all-day-eye-cream]
Start your review of CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream!
Seattle, WA
Didn’t work well for me - I got it in my allure beauty box but it gave me a slight burning sensation, and after a few hours my skin felt irritated. I sometimes find this happens with products that contain soybean oil for me so beware if you’re sensitive to that ingredient!
Oily / Acne, Dullness, Uneven Skin Tone / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Is this suppose to do something? Besides burn my eyes? The vitamin C is a good idea but it burned my eyes so bad and I couldn't make it stop. It didn't do anything for my skin or wrinkles around my eyes. I got this from my ipsy bag.
Dry, Sensitive / Dullness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Jacksonville , FL
I received this product in my allure box for the month of june. I love me an eye cream. I love putting eye cream on as part of my nightly routine. I also incorporate it into my makeup routine. I have not tried out any product from this brand so I am excited to see how it performs.
Combination / Acne, Puffiness, Fine Lines / Puffiness, Fine Lines
Dunnellon, FL
I tried this product for 2 days morning and evening after my normal skin care routine. I threw it away; it made my eyes burn horribly. I have never had sensitive skin so I am unsure of why this occurred.
Combination / Fine Lines / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Richland, WA
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Sara B.
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream uploaded by Sara B.
I just started using the Context Vitamin C all day eye cream about a week ago and I can definitely tell a difference on the appearance of my under eye bags. I am going to be 39 in a few months. Gasp. I know! So I am always trying out new skin care products! Especially for my under eyes. I think I have found a hidden gem! The Context eye cream not only in a week has brightened up my under eye, but it has also added that extra hydration that I desperately needed. My eyes were starting to look pretty rough. This stuff is awesome! I highly recommend it for anyone that has dark, tired and dry under eyes! It adds just enough hydration that you can wear it all day under your make up!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness / Dark Circles, Puffiness, Fine Lines
Katy, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a great all day wear type eye cream! It’s a lightweight gel formula that I just dab under my eye after my morning routine and I don’t have to worry about wearing as much concealer when applying makeup!
Dry / Acne, Whiteheads, Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Concord, NC
I love this stuff!! The little bottle last forever! Although not dramatic, I can tell a difference around my eyes the next morning after use. I even use some extra in the mornings if I’m looking tired !
Blackheads, Redness / Dark Circles
Harrisburg, PA
I got this in my Ipsy bag and instantly fell in love with the way it makes my skin look and feel.  It is easy to use and does not leve a residue on the skin.  I highly recommend it.
Huntsville
Like this so far. It goes on super easy. Not like lotion. It’s not oily at all so I can wear it under my make up. Defiantly considering adding it to my regular routine.
Combination / Redness / Dark Circles, Fine Lines
Nutley, NJ
I received this eye cream in my Allure beauty box and I am so glad I did! It’s lightweight and super hydrating. It reduces any lines or puffiness around the eyes. Plus it’s super affordable too. Definitely recommended
Combination / Puffiness, Fine Lines, Sensitivity / Dark Circles, Puffiness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
CONTEXT SKIN Vitamin C All Day Eye Cream ? Has anyone had eye irritation from this product?
Natalie M. • 4 months ago
I haven't. It seems very gentle and doesn't have a scent.
Atlanta, GA
4 months ago
Stacy A. • 4 months ago
I honestly started seeing results within the first few days. I have combination skin it’s more oily skin in my T zone. this didn’t make my skin to oily or anything. I highly suggest trying it.