BY CONTEXT SKIN

Formulated with oil-moderating botanicals like cinnamon and green tea extract, this moisturizer keeps shine in check without overdrying. Natural hydrators like shea butter and manuka honey condition skin, while Vitamins A, C, and E combine to fight aging. Topping it all off is a protective shield of broad-spectrum SPF 15. see more...

Joelly G.
novato
The context skin oil cream is the best you can use it al over your face. What I love the most is that it really does moisturize your face. I personally use it over night because when I wake up make face feels so good.
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
I love this and like the way this product works and how it moisturizing the skin too as we ll
Lauren C.
Glen Gardner
Great moisturizer. Love the way it keeps oil from seeping out. Lays nicely under makeup
Beatriz N.
And the product seems to be of great, quality. I've seen wonderful reviews of him. And I would love to test to be able to make my own reviews for my followers and I will be very happy to send me to test these wonderful products
Nida N.
Sakarya
A highly enriched daily moisturizer provides Broad Spectrum SPF 15 protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays which damage skin. Brightens and repairs skin for a fresh complexion. Powerful antioxidants and herbal extracts protect and renew environmentally stressed skin. Naturally scented with organic tangerine oil. This refreshing cream is formulated to help the skin retain moisture, providing long-term hydration. Ideal for normal to dry skin types.
Lisbeth V.
Doral, FL
This is so good!! Affordable price for such quality! this is a life saver, absolutely getting another unit pretty soon!!